Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
K f,blue hair,comes to mind 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

I knew,who were,because YOU gave out your personal information, not me,no difference here,on fb,or tic toc,ur quick to judge,im allowed my opinion, has is every one else..
Only one person to blame,and that is your self...
I still don't know why you put a photo up of self in hospital, what were u hoping to gain?I just don't understand
What does it matter to u if she posted been in a hospital, ur getting boring now stuck on bloody repeat , she don’t have to explain why she posted it cos it’s none of ur god damn business, why did u go out ur way to find her on Facebook what’s it got to do with u wat she posts u sound like a child grow up and p*ss off

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
What does it matter to u if she posted been in a hospital, ur getting boring now stuck on bloody repeat , she don’t have to explain why she posted it cos it’s none of ur god damn business, why did u go out ur way to find her on Facebook what’s it got to do with u wat she posts u sound like a child grow up and p*ss off
Is that comment that she wrote and the quiet one?

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Is that comment that she wrote and the quiet one?
I was catchin up on loads of comments lol and she was pissing me off going on an on wanting to no why the quiet posted a pic on her facebook of been in hospital, seriously it’s none of her business, I didn’t realise everyone was ignoring her now as I said I was catching up and only seen them comments to ignore her now , so I’ll be doing tat aswell

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Just reading that Daily Mail article … it was nearly a decade ago and in that time she has just got more entitled and unhinged

She really should have stuck to running the half marathons for SANDS instead of constantly filling a home with tat!

There you go … mention Marathons and she’s dusting down the medals & fundraising donation letters.

Mother Theresa 🙏

Does she ever reflect on how much was raised for a ‘cause’ 🆚 how much she walks through with multiple trips to B&M Primark & Asda.

It’s really something she should have stuck at for her physical and mental health

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I was catchin up on loads of comments lol and she was pissing me off going on an on wanting to no why the quiet posted a pic on her facebook of been in hospital, seriously it’s none of her business, I didn’t realise everyone was ignoring her now as I said I was catching up and only seen them comments to ignore her now , so I’ll be doing tat aswell
Yeah she has given the quiet one a hard time .. literally no need for it .. but sure its over with now .. we have had a good wee night in here playing a game an having a laugh

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Yeah she has given the quiet one a hard time .. literally no need for it .. but sure its over with now .. we have had a good wee night in here playing a game an having a laugh
I’ve lost interest in it to be fair find some things tat are said and some ppl are going a bit over board , not the place for me , glad yous had a good night take care

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve lost interest in it to be fair find some things tat are said and some ppl are going a bit over board , not the place for me , glad yous had a good night take care
I don’t blame you I’ve lost interest too and Rita sue won’t stop even when I ignore them they are still posting now they are giving out friends names on here. Everyone is lovely apart from the one troll who ruins it

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Thought I had 5 pages to catch up on, turns out it was you guys having a wee sing song 😂🥰

Seen the medal video. ‘Look at me and how fabulous I am, here are the letters from sands for extra proof’

Can she seriously not just stop bragging, she’s always trying to make out how great she is. Why does she constantly need that reassurance from strangers on the internet.

Anyway happy tues guys 🩷

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Thought I had 5 pages to catch up on, turns out it was you guys having a wee sing song 😂🥰

Seen the medal video. ‘Look at me and how fabulous I am, here are the letters from sands for extra proof’

Can she seriously not just stop bragging, she’s always trying to make out how great she is. Why does she constantly need that reassurance from strangers on the internet.

Anyway happy tues guys 🩷
Can't beat a wee sing song 😀 have a lovely day xx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Anyway happy tues guys 🩷

Its right on brand though

Attention
Attention
Me
Attention
Jamie
Attention
Me
Me
Attention
Attention

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wow, just wow. That is my reaction after reading the pages upon pages of pure vitriol and hatred. The fact that you all think it’s perfectly ok to literally attempt to destroy a person for no other reason than you don’t like what she is posting online is quite frankly beyond me. You’ve attacked her looks, home, personality, mental health to name a few. Sabrina is clearly mentally ill, you are all vultures waiting until she is reaching breaking point before swooping in and attacking even more. Nothing she does is ever going to be right in your eyes… an example you harped on about how she was faking her sh and no way could she have staples etc etc etc. Then she posts on her Facebook evidence of said sh and now she’s looking attention. No matter how she behaves it will never be deemed right by any of you! I’m baffled how you think this is an appropriate thing to be doing with your time, grinding someone down so cruelly just standing by waiting for them to finally snap. What gets me is Sabrina is literally doing no harm…. Yes she posts A LOT on TikTok but you know what the smart thing to do is…. Block her! The amount of time some of you must have on your hands to watch all her videos, stalk her lives, read into every comment she makes (both verbally and in comments) then come on here, dissect everything and post cruel and quite frankly disgusting comments is crazy.

You are all hypocritical too - calling Rita Sue a troll now and deeming her behaviour a disgrace for outing one of you yet it’s ok for you all to troll someone because you simply don’t like them and wouldn’t do as she is doing. Not sticking up for Rita Sue in the slightest she’s mentally unhinged alongside you all. Furthermore you all call Sabrina out for wanting attention yet it’s been proven some of you are seeking that same validation and attention via your own social media’s by posting status/pictures about being in hospital! You also seem to have a problem with her claiming benefits yet it’s also been proven some of you are at it too… I mean come on.

What goes around comes around, I know I wouldn’t want to be spewing pure hatred into the world because one day it’s going to come back on you all. You can’t be that much of a vile human being without consequences. From what I’ve gathered from reading this thread you are all GROWN women with families and children yet you think it’s perfectly ok to hide behind an anonymous username and annihilate another human. How would you like it if this happened to one of your kids down the line? Because I bet you would be the first to call out those trolls.

I don’t know Sabrina personally in anyway, I’ve followed her on TikTok for a few years as she came up on my FYP. Her story is heartbreaking as a mother myself I can’t imagine loosing a child. And admittedly I thought her coping mechanisms of continuing to buy gifts for Jamie was slightly strange and unhinged, but you know what she’s literally hurting NO ONE by doing this. Yet you are all ganging together to attempt to destroy someone. In no way am I saying Sabrina is perfect or certain behaviours or responses she’s had are acceptable I.e. Jodie and the prime but come on… does this really garner the destruction of another? I bet you all have had moments of anger when you behave irrationally but this? This is just wrong on so many levels. Maybe one day you’ll agree when you aren’t clouded with such hatred and venom, until then goodbye trolls. Hopefully at least one of you will look at yourself and have a think is this really the appropriate way to be spending my time and energy. Although I won’t hold out much hope!

P.s this will be my one and only post as I refuse to feed into your agenda so alas fight amongst yourselves. Toodles!
👋