Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
can we please just draw a line under the Rita issue, if everyone just presses ignore we will be rid of her. Let’s get back to the interesting conversations of before.
I totally agree I haven’t read anything since and I know she has put names up but she can on. Im 100% sure I know who’s she is the way she writes and lack of education and grammar the fact she knew so much but got it wrong at the same time and knows my ex which was big giveaway. She’s no threat to me she’s just a jealous alcoholic with no education and had her kids removed a year or so ago so that’s the end of it for me I’m saying not one thing more and we can go back to what it’s meant to be and the alcohol accounts for the lack of grammar and making no sense 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
do me she’s ruined one of my favourite songs now Sabrina it would benefit you more to get off your arse, stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop looking sympathy!
If she kept 2 making her wee bears or other hobbies of hers she would be in a better head space but instead she does things 2 get sympathy then watches what we say about it an then she goes boosting about annoying us because that's what she wants 2 do 2 get her followers 2 feel sorry for her and get what attention she can from it yet people b at us when she is the 1 causing all of this

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Lillian Wilson U r giving Sabrina sound advice that's what a friend would do .but Sabrina won't listen she stirs the pot winds people up until they say something that will make her look like a victim .. the more I think of it the more I realise that we r all playing in to her hands the more we say here the more attention she gets I bet if we all sat back an said nothing she will have nothing 2 post about and she will make up more lies 2 get a reaction out of us

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Lillian Wilson U r giving Sabrina sound advice that's what a friend would do .but Sabrina won't listen she stirs the pot winds people up until they say something that will make her look like a victim .. the more I think of it the more I realise that we r all playing in to her hands the more we say here the more attention she gets I bet if we all sat back an said nothing she will have nothing 2 post about and she will make up more lies 2 get a reaction out of us
She’d likely have ghost ‘trolls’ she thrives on attention whether it’s nice or not 😂

Last edited:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’d likely have ghost ‘trolls’ she thrives on attention whether it’s nice or not 😂
Exactly.. but she won't have any screenshots of us saying anything about her.. I'd say she would start on the neighbours again .. she laps it up I don't see how her followers don't see her for what she is blows my mind ...🤣🤣🤣 I don't get it either everyone has seen him 🙈 she's crackers 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I suppose it’s good to see that some off her followers are seeing the truth. She swore she would look on here and then puts up screenshots. I saw many say why did you go and look and why didn’t you block the site or the person sending. It proves Sabrina will do what she wants and if she’s called out she will blame us and or block them.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
I suppose it’s good to see that some off her followers are seeing the truth. She swore she would look on here and then puts up screenshots. I saw many say why did you go and look and why didn’t you block the site or the person sending. It proves Sabrina will do what she wants and if she’s called out she will blame us and or block them.
Like you & your disgusting comments about babyloss. You said what you wanted without a care and then blamed Sabrina for it when you were called out, didn't you. We all saw your truth. I've had so many messages from people on here saying how vile a person you are after that comment. So, save your judgement for yourself!

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I couldn’t agree more that’s why I think it’s best not feeding her the attention.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Wow, just wow. That is my reaction after reading the pages upon pages of pure vitriol and hatred. The fact that you all think it’s perfectly ok to literally attempt to destroy a person for no other reason than you don’t like what she is posting online is quite frankly beyond me. You’ve attacked her looks, home, personality, mental health to name a few. Sabrina is clearly mentally ill, you are all vultures waiting until she is reaching breaking point before swooping in and attacking even more. Nothing she does is ever going to be right in your eyes… an example you harped on about how she was faking her sh and no way could she have staples etc etc etc. Then she posts on her Facebook evidence of said sh and now she’s looking attention. No matter how she behaves it will never be deemed right by any of you! I’m baffled how you think this is an appropriate thing to be doing with your time, grinding someone down so cruelly just standing by waiting for them to finally snap. What gets me is Sabrina is literally doing no harm…. Yes she posts A LOT on TikTok but you know what the smart thing to do is…. Block her! The amount of time some of you must have on your hands to watch all her videos, stalk her lives, read into every comment she makes (both verbally and in comments) then come on here, dissect everything and post cruel and quite frankly disgusting comments is crazy.

You are all hypocritical too - calling Rita Sue a troll now and deeming her behaviour a disgrace for outing one of you yet it’s ok for you all to troll someone because you simply don’t like them and wouldn’t do as she is doing. Not sticking up for Rita Sue in the slightest she’s mentally unhinged alongside you all. Furthermore you all call Sabrina out for wanting attention yet it’s been proven some of you are seeking that same validation and attention via your own social media’s by posting status/pictures about being in hospital! You also seem to have a problem with her claiming benefits yet it’s also been proven some of you are at it too… I mean come on.

What goes around comes around, I know I wouldn’t want to be spewing pure hatred into the world because one day it’s going to come back on you all. You can’t be that much of a vile human being without consequences. From what I’ve gathered from reading this thread you are all GROWN women with families and children yet you think it’s perfectly ok to hide behind an anonymous username and annihilate another human. How would you like it if this happened to one of your kids down the line? Because I bet you would be the first to call out those trolls.

I don’t know Sabrina personally in anyway, I’ve followed her on TikTok for a few years as she came up on my FYP. Her story is heartbreaking as a mother myself I can’t imagine loosing a child. And admittedly I thought her coping mechanisms of continuing to buy gifts for Jamie was slightly strange and unhinged, but you know what she’s literally hurting NO ONE by doing this. Yet you are all ganging together to attempt to destroy someone. In no way am I saying Sabrina is perfect or certain behaviours or responses she’s had are acceptable I.e. Jodie and the prime but come on… does this really garner the destruction of another? I bet you all have had moments of anger when you behave irrationally but this? This is just wrong on so many levels. Maybe one day you’ll agree when you aren’t clouded with such hatred and venom, until then goodbye trolls. Hopefully at least one of you will look at yourself and have a think is this really the appropriate way to be spending my time and energy. Although I won’t hold out much hope!

P.s this will be my one and only post as I refuse to feed into your agenda so alas fight amongst yourselves. Toodles!
Don’t know about anyone else but I didn’t read more than a sentence of that. 😂😂