Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Messaging my fake Sabrina account 😂😂 sados
Can I ask why have you a fake account of Sabrina ? Would that not count for trolling her by making a fake account on TikTok of her? Like I understand in here fake accounts hide your identity and giving off with the stuff she’s doing ie SH, ranting and raving down the phone, attention seeking etc.
Like I thought she was putting majority of her act on.

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
Right does anyone remember her saying Jamie was born at33 weeks? But had passed at 29 weeks or something like that? Weeks beforehand?
In her attention video leaving the clinic she says 26th June is the day he went to heaven and was born on 28th? Am I going mad or what?
A family member of mine had a stillborn full term they made her try give birth for 3 days but she ended up with a c section...
I think she said J stopped growing at 27 weeks I think he passed on 26th but she give birth on 28th

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Right does anyone remember her saying Jamie was born at33 weeks? But had passed at 29 weeks or something like that? Weeks beforehand?
In her attention video leaving the clinic she says 26th June is the day he went to heaven and was born on 28th? Am I going mad or what?
I personally do not like to talk about Jamie, it does break my heart anyone losing a baby. I do however remember clear as day saying she gave birth at 36 weeks however passed a few weeks prior, so I was very confused when she had mentioned this different gestational age last week

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I personally do not like to talk about Jamie, it does break my heart anyone losing a baby. I do however remember clear as day saying she gave birth at 36 weeks however passed a few weeks prior, so I was very confused when she had mentioned this different gestational age last week

Each of these 3 articles states 32 weeks.
She makes up so many stories its impossible for her to keep them straight, I would have thought this would be the one she could though

Screenshot 2024-06-19 143401.png

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Good grief
that last video
she is going on and on about how "this woman doesnt even know me" (she states it several times)
and she is leaving "lovely lovely comments"

perhaps because, "she doesnt know you"
wait until she turns on her for asking the wrong question or blows up and starts screeching like a banshee

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
That video saying her son has been put through torture this past few days . Now can someone help me understand how the hell we can torture some who is not alive?? 🤔 sabrina , catch yourself on ffs 🙈 I'm sure we are all sorry you lost your son , not a nice thing to happen but please stop saying we are torturing him !! Why don't you go back to making your wee craft things , believe it or not I personally think you have talent for craft work and you could do something with your life .