Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
How am I vile person? Because of one comment. Get over self love. No one knows who I am so I doubt you are getting messages. Away back up Sabrina hole.
Read it back again, then again and if youbstill can't see how vile it is then you've bigger problems than me pointing things out.
Doubt away but know there have been plenty. Seems some are afraid to say it publicy....I'll leave you to reflect.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
I’m done the woman makes me sick. She can say whatever she wants about people. Like saying so fing what an out people who have had miscarriages. But my one comment makes me the devil nah don’t think so. Superwhy can spend her time working out why she’s such an arse licker to an attention w like that.
Excuse me now while I run to omagh to throw myself on my sword and beg for forgiveness from Sabrina. I’ll have to give her warning now so she can get the phone out to record.
Your "one" comment is so disturbing & you still can't see. Pathetic and sad.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So Sabrina’s has an enabler with multiple accounts 🤣🤣🤣
It’s Rita sue because she’s following me and re posted my posts 😳I’m not sure who she is who we thought she was as it’s definitely someone on my fb she put some abuse and threats up here last night which I didn’t see until today. I’ve spoke to a friend who said I need to take it to the police as this person is clearly unstable but I would put money on it as she has a second account

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Not sure if peoples iep address can be found through here but I reported Rita sue to the police they said it’s one thing to be on a gossip site they don’t care about they but she made several threats which they will be looking into I’m stepping of here I went back and read all the abuse she put up last night and I’m actually shocked at how nasty she is and she calls Sabrina unstable. Take care everyone and Thankyou to those of you who supported me.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
It’s Rita sue because she’s following me and re posted my posts 😳I’m not sure who she is who we thought she was as it’s definitely someone on my fb she put some abuse and threats up here last night which I didn’t see until today. I’ve spoke to a friend who said I need to take it to the police as this person is clearly unstable but I would put money on it as she has a second account
What!! I ignored her so missed everything, like wtf she at

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Not sure if peoples iep address can be found through here but I reported Rita sue to the police they said it’s one thing to be on a gossip site they don’t care about they but she made several threats which they will be looking into I’m stepping of here I went back and read all the abuse she put up last night and I’m actually shocked at how nasty she is and she calls Sabrina unstable. Take care everyone and Thankyou to those of you who supported me.
Was lovely chatting to you. I am so sorry about this. Take care and be safe! 🩷

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Was lovely chatting to you. I am so sorry about this. Take care and be safe! 🩷
The abuse she put up is actually shocking I had her on ignore too but looked today and she basically knows everything about me and my life which is very scary and name calling for what reason. It was lovely talking to you too you are lovely people apart from that one person, and she hates that I shared a hospital photo that’s her issue with me. Xx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

I'm so sorry it has come to this, I have always enjoyed your posts and support you 100%. You need to do whats best for you < 🥰

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
The abuse she put up is actually shocking I had her on ignore too but looked today and she basically knows everything about me and my life which is very scary and name calling for what reason. It was lovely talking to you too you are lovely people apart from that one person, and she hates that I shared a hospital photo that’s her issue with me. Xx
You will be missed.