Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
At the end of the day , the poor child passed away so it dosent really matter when, where , dates times etc .🤷‍♀️ What matters is that Sabrina needs to let him rip and stop the fantasy life of make believe with all the toys and stupid s she buys , just put flowers on his grave and be done with it !! We know she's a compulsive liar and that will never change . She will be in for a shock when Take a Break produce a new story 😜. No what I'm saying 🤭
Are they doing a story on her ?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
At the end of the day , the poor child passed away so it dosent really matter when, where , dates times etc .🤷‍♀️ What matters is that Sabrina needs to let him rip and stop the fantasy life of make believe with all the toys and stupid s she buys , just put flowers on his grave and be done with it !! We know she's a compulsive liar and that will never change . She will be in for a shock when Take a Break produce a new story 😜. No what I'm saying 🤭
No it doesn .. but wev all been calling her out on her lies and this is the biggest lie she has told .. I could give a s about the crap that she buys it's her money she can do whatever she wants with it but the lies around what happened 2 Jamie an the promoting of sh is why I'm on this page

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
No it doesn .. but wev all been calling her out on her lies and this is the biggest lie she has told .. I could give a s about the crap that she buys it's her money she can do whatever she wants with it but the lies around what happened 2 Jamie an the promoting of sh is why I'm on this page
Thinking more about what your saying and yes your right , I was just too quick to put my opinion across without actually thinking about it . x

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
God it doesnt take much to set her off, does it!
The charity shop video

"I go with the flow, I dont take life too seriously, it doesnt harm a body to be kind"
and in the VERY next breath

"AND YES i MIGHT HAVE MY OPINION ON PEOPLE, GOD FORBID THAT i HAVE AN OPINION ON PEOPLE, LIKE AM i NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON PEOPLE i DONT LIKE NAW......."

She is actually arguing with herself in the middle of the street 😂 😂 😂

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
The charity shop video

"I go with the flow, I dont take life too seriously, it doesnt harm a body to be kind"

"AND YES i MIGHT HAVE MY OPINION ON PEOPLE, GOD FORBID THAT i HAVE AN OPINION ON PEOPLE, LIKE AM i NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON PEOPLE i DONT LIKE NAW......."

At this point just let her be, we don’t talk and give her fuel to outburst just leaves her to making normal videos without the roaring and shouting. Peaceful. Everyone wins

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s gone way beyond just buying things for them now she’s actually talking to them like they are in the room. It’s just weird. Although I wonder does she do that when the camera isn’t on??
And saying we’re moving on to talking about Courtney and we should be scared. I don’t see why. What we say on here isn’t illegal or against any laws. And AGAIN I’d love to know how we are torturing her everyday. How does what we say in here affect her in the real world.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The charity shop video

She does that a lot. She says something then acts like someone has said something against it then has a rebuttal to it. There’s only her there?