Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She makes such a big deal about being an angel mum and that she lost her son but then it’s I didnt lose him he’s alive in heaven and she talks away to him like he’s here. What about the poor parents that don’t buy them things and don’t get “signs” and have to carry on. She’s a walking contradiction.
And yes no mention of Logan in the story would have gained more attention.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Did she seriously buy all them stupid hot wheels monster truck things …make us and her enablers watch the hauls Saying ‘oh that’s for Jamie’s birthday bla bla’ and then stick them on Vinted at a CRAZY price?! Who is gonna spend £7/£8 on a wee tiny car? Her enablers may Keep a look out on Vinted coz she’ll likely be selling their gifts soon.

This is like them dumb asses on Facebook that buys a whole load of se in Poundland & makes it into a gift and sells at crazy money 😂😂

Sabrina, I thought these things were for Jamie’s birthday, why are you selling Jamie’s birthday presents on Vinted?!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Chances are she has bought SO many of the cars she has bought duplicates so selling them off.
Or Jamie has appeared somehow somewhere and said he isnt into those particular ones :rolleyes:

""Logan"" is a 2nd thought these days, she has suddenly remembered and added his name into stories after an embarrassingly long pause many times now

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I honestly don’t know how she sits in a packed waiting room with a doll in a pram like you’d be scundered for her. Also just my opinion I don’t think that staple pic was current. In the photo she’s in a different top to the one she’s wearing at home before and after while doing the haul. Also she’s wearing brown boots in the pic not grey. She also made a point of saying don’t come at me for the brown boots I bought them years ago for £70. Now we know Sabrina she always over compensates when she’s lying and ends up outing herself. Also in that pic can anyone see the tattoo she has on her arm. The hand and foot prints with the writing. When she showed the arm the bandage was covering part of the tatt but in the pic with the staples you can see any of the tatt. I think that’s an old picture she’s saved and is using it for attention.
And fing sepsis catch yourself on you would be seriously ill not waiting for a bus and sitting in the waiting room.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It's went septic 🤣 now she's a doc .. if it went septic ud know all about it for U wouldn feel well at all and that's before it even shows it's infected 🙈 .. sitting their crying why? U done this 2 urself crying U just Wana go home U mean u just want all the attention that U can get 🤣
I just rewatched the video from wed not once does she mention the woman taking the staples out. She just said oh got a fresh bandage.
Then she slips up today and says the woman took the stitches I mean staples out when she wasn’t meant too. And when she says it in the hospital room she’s whispering like she doesn’t want anyone to know.