Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Doubling down on all the commenters clearly having learning difficulties after another nose, that’s what she does is take advantage of these people who won’t know any better but she does and she thrives off it . The fing doll. In the ambulance. Stop. I overdosed once by accident and my oil one herself put my childhood teddy in the cot beside me because she wasn’t allowed come with me due to restrictions , I nearly died that night they had the heart machine yoke (not suee of name or spelling right now) ready to
Shock my heart. And this finf idiot uses them like ubers for her and her weird little doll

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think she has done something to the arm after Wednesday to get out of saying she had to get them out on Monday. She was either stitched or just given a bandage and the hospital has said come in to treatment room on wed for a new bandage. Once she left there was no excuse for her to appear at hospital again on Monday. So she come up with this story after saying the woman took them out and it’s infected now. It may be infected but because savvy has stuck her dirty fingernails in there and ripped away. The hospital on Friday have known what she’s done and said well we can’t help you if you are going to keep picking at it. If you want to go somewhere else you will have to make your own way there. I’ve been in a lot of hospitals as I’m sure others have we all know the way they work. If it was as she says it is they wouldn’t have let her walk out. Again it’s hard to tell if something is infected by looks, blood tests need took. She stomped home in a huff and gave the whole rant hoping someone would call the ambulance for her. And when they didn’t she did it herself. No way they called at exactly the same time a video was being made. (That will be her proof) the ambulance people are there to transport they aren’t trained to confirm infection they have heard the sob story and thought bring her in the hospital can deal with it.
If it was as septic as she said it was why is she still sitting in a corridor with the same bandage on. Why isn’t she at least in a cubicle with Iv antibiotics to treat quickly. Nah she’s been told to sit there with her dolly and they will see her when they can. As they are dealing with actual sick people.
Sorry sabby but a few pictures and a wrist band do not back up your version..

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
what did she expect special treatment? Anytime I’ve been to a and e I’ve been there at least 6 hours and she’s a liar there’s a dr in a and e 24 hours a day that’s why people go there does she think everyone is stupid. There’s people there with more serious conditions than her that need seen first 😳 and how does she know it’s infected if she hasn’t been seen 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
what did she expect special treatment? Anytime I’ve been to a and e I’ve been there at least 6 hours and she’s a liar there’s a dr in a and e 24 hours a day that’s why people go there does she think everyone is stupid. There’s people there with more serious conditions than her that need seen first 😳
If all she needs is antibiotics then why does she need to wait.
She thought she would get special treatment as she came in an ambulance. But nah they have stuck her in the corridor. Either extra doctors are coming in at 6 to help out with patient load as as you say actual sick people are being seen or the white coat doc is coming in at 6 and she needs to run before then.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If all she needs is antibiotics then why does she need to wait.
She thought she would get special treatment as she came in an ambulance. But nah they have stuck her in the corridor. Either extra doctors are coming in at 6 to help out with patient load as as you say actual sick people are being seen or the white coat doc is coming in at 6 and she needs to run before then.
Thats what it is she thought if she went by ambulance she would be seen quicker they won’t give her nothing until a dr sees her but I know there’s drs there all the time so she’s just lying to people will pay for her to get home what will she do if no one gives her money 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Correct me if I’m wrong but the ambulance wouldn’t have taken her to an a&e with no doctors. The doctors are seeing to actual sick people and she’s been told she has to wait till after 6 to be assessed. She claimed the paramedics told her it was infected or septic so why is she not in a bed on a drip. First thing they would do is get that infection under control. Not even a blood test? I mean nurses can draw blood. What an embarrassment