Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I actually didn’t think people in a+e get bracelet. My partner was there twice in the last 2 weeks. He was triaged and had to wait 6hours one of the times and 4hours the other. That was at. Causeway hospital though. I always thought you just got wee bracelet if you are being admitted
In Enniskillen you get them when you are waiting to be seen not sure why that it is it’s only a recent thing though

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Awk they fed her. Obviously not that worried about her. If I had a septic arm the last thing I would want is food. I’d be rolling around on the floor in agony demanding help. But then again I am with a weakling maybe I’m the same. The woman who commented said she lives in strabane but obviously money grabbing sabby will say that’s too far.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Lo and behold that’s too far. But I’ll keep trying for more money. You are begging for help but want to pick and choose. These honest people want to help but all you want is money. You make out it’s because you couldn’t have anyone go out of their way but it’s ok to take their cash. My god Sabrina how you can hold your head up in public is beyond me.

Jun 3, 2024
belfast
my blood is actually boiling, I waited 4 hours with a client who was going in and out of a diabetic coma yet scabby sabby gets them at the drop of a hat and the worst of it is they have a duty of care and have to attend and then the hospital has to treat her too. Ppl who are ill decline not going to hospital because they know that they prioritise the drunks and druggies and big scabby sabby..

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Get your predictions for tonight.
IVE decided to not let the bullies and the tortures win anymore. I won’t give them the satisfaction of seeing me like that. I’m not going to self harm anymore. And I’m done looking on the dirt site.
Cue the inspirational posts about over coming self harm blah blah blah.
And this will be done to over shadow the whole lying about ambulance hospital drama. Anyone mentions it block and delete.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I wonder why she was deleting comments off that Sabrina #2 yoke saying she would come collect her obviously it was about money but something else too maybe? Sabrina number 2 is a bit of a Lillian i reckon
Wee bit special that one. Also she calls her beautiful and queen and sends hearts. Tbf i wouldn’t want to get in a car with her I’d be afraid I wouldn’t get out again. God knows where she would take her hahahaha

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
what did she expect special treatment? Anytime I’ve been to a and e I’ve been there at least 6 hours and she’s a liar there’s a dr in a and e 24 hours a day that’s why people go there does she think everyone is stupid. There’s people there with more serious conditions than her that need seen first 😳 and how does she know it’s infected if she hasn’t been seen 😳
Was in a and e recently with an 88 year old dementia patient seriously ill for 13 hours drs rushed off there feet with wasters like her couldn’t get an ambulance either we had to carry the poor person to a car and take them ourselves

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Get your predictions for tonight.
IVE decided to not let the bullies and the tortures win anymore. I won’t give them the satisfaction of seeing me like that. I’m not going to self harm anymore. And I’m done looking on the dirt site.
Cue the inspirational posts about over coming self harm blah blah blah.
And this will be done to over shadow the whole lying about ambulance hospital drama. Anyone mentions it block and delete.
And the wee nodding dog head videos with the stupid talking 😂😂