Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Are you saying "cat making face" wasnt her peak post? :ROFLMAO:

I must have missed what she said her reason was for not having a party for Jamie
I mean we all know its because its tragic and she has no one in her life left to invite
what did she say the reason was?
She tells some it’s personal reasons and tells others because the trolls have made her life hell that she won’t give them the satisfaction of having a party. They would only take the piss even more.
In honesty I don’t think she knows lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Same as Ollie, I’m sorry your on the journey of grief, it’s a b, but as you say, we have to get on with life, there’s more than Sabrina has suffered loss but we don’t use our losses for sympathy & gifts.
Sorry for your grief Ollie. Like you say we have all lost people but we grieve privately and move on with life because it’s best. We honour them in our own way. I would never dream of using mines death for profit. It’s just crass. Like I couldn’t keep reliving it and telling everyone the story over and over again. She really is her worst enemy.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She might be lucky, is Jodie? Look at the mother/aunt/grandmother she has.
She doesn't have one stable female role model in her life
That’s very true and when I say she’s lucky they are with her I mean Courtney as her behaviour has not been great in the past in saying that she has been though things too but your right Jodie has very little stability and has been running the streets from she was no age

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The children haven't been seen near her since I know someone contacted Ella's parents and let them know that she had ella up on tiktok.
The twins are away to their granny’s for the summer but they hadn’t been near Sabrina since that Sunday either and neither has Jodie. Ella’s mum needs to be careful who her kids play with in general as her neighbour is very unsafe for kids to be around and he no idea who she still has her own kids

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
The twins are away to their granny’s for the summer but they hadn’t been near Sabrina since that Sunday either and neither has Jodie. Ella’s mum needs to be careful who her kids play with in general as her neighbour is very unsafe for kids to be around and he no idea who she still has her own kids
Is it true that the mum of Ella used to hang around with the wife of a pedo from castlederg.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is it true that the mum of Ella used to hang around with the wife of a pedo from castlederg
Yeah she’s her neighbour the kids used to play together no way would I let my kids near her as she told the wee girl he abused to keep quiet saying she would get in trouble and she was sneaking him into the house and he’s not allowed contact with children

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah she’s her neighbour the kids used to play together no way would I let my kids near her as she told the wee girl he abused to keep quiet saying she would get in trouble and she was sneaking him into the house and he’s not allowed contact with children
What is actually wrong with these parents??

Was talking to a friend earlier and telling her what Sabrina has been upto!! She’s known her years too and knows plenty about them all! She was telling me she was driving into Campsie via the cookstown road and Jodie was sitting at the roundabout all by herself she stopped with her and asked was she ok and if she was waiting on someone the child says no I’m just doing my homework!! Seems wee girl just runs anywhere she pleases!!! Was there not something a while back where Sabrina said someone tried to get j into a car or van?

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast

Was talking to a friend earlier and telling her what Sabrina has been upto!! She’s known her years too and knows plenty about them all! She was telling me she was driving into Campsie via the cookstown road and Jodie was sitting at the roundabout all by herself she stopped with her and asked was she ok and if she was waiting on someone the child says no I’m just doing my homework!! Seems wee girl just runs anywhere she pleases!!! Was there not something a while back where Sabrina said someone tried to get j into a car or van?
Yeah I remember reading something on fb about someone tried to get jodie into a van one time.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Yeah it was on fb that someone tried to get her into a van and very next day the child was walking to school alone again that child has run about on her own since she was 5 or 6.
As for the kids of that other woman whose husband is a pedo they should have been removed she was meeting bin across the rd from a school every evening as well the mind boggles, the damage they will cause them kids is unreal.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah it was on fb that someone tried to get her into a van and very next day the child was walking to school alone again that child has run about on her own since she was 5 or 6.
As for the kids of that other woman whose husband is a pedo they should have been removed she was meeting bin across the rd from a school every evening as well the mind boggles, the damage they will cause them kids is unreal.
I just don’t understand how they let there kids run anywhere you never know who’s about

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t either and the place is full of pedos I trust no one with my kids unless it’s family 😳 they definitely don’t run the streets alone
I’m the same I never let mine have sleep overs because I don’t know who he’s in and out of the house she would be staying at! Can count on one hand who I left them with cos you just don’t know ppl it’s a scary world we live in kids need protecting at all costs! Don’t get me wrong I did give them freedom but I knew where they were going when they got there and they checked in. Maybe I was over protective

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m the same I never let mine have sleep overs because I don’t know who he’s in and out of the house she would be staying at! Can count on one hand who I left them with cos you just don’t know ppl it’s a scary world we live in kids need protecting at all costs! Don’t get me wrong I did give them freedom but I knew where they were going when they got there and they checked in. Maybe I was over protective
You really need to be overprotective, especially nowadays. In my village, We live about 100metres from the primary school and I won’t let my 9year old walk around by herself. I would be an anxious wreck. Doesn’t even involve crossing the road, you walk right up to lollipop man that helps children cross. But I’d be so scared of someone throwing her in back of a van or somethin. My little girl is very trusting and loving and that makes her extremely vulnerable.

Some parents literally don’t give a s, Aslong as they’re getting peace and quiet they let the kids run wild

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s shocking how people just let their kids run wild and don’t give a s. Granted I only have one but I knew where they were at all times. I don’t even let them go the other side of town to school on the bus. I’d rather drive them knowing where they are. I’d rather be overprotective that not give a do. Less chance of a child being harmed with an overprotective parent.
But seriously how is the school year almost done already!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I would rather be over protective as well and when my kids were going out when they were older I would go and lift them again so I knew they were safe, the world is a scary place and I don’t understand how parents let young kids run about on their own from no age 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You really need to be overprotective, especially nowadays. In my village, We live about 100metres from the primary school and I won’t let my 9year old walk around by herself. I would be an anxious wreck. Doesn’t even involve crossing the road, you walk right up to lollipop man that helps children cross. But I’d be so scared of someone throwing her in back of a van or somethin. My little girl is very trusting and loving and that makes her extremely vulnerable.

Some parents literally don’t give a s, Aslong as they’re getting peace and quiet they let the kids run wild
I would be the same as you I’ve always driven my kids to school even secondary school, kids where I live walk to the local primary school it’s a busy main rd I would not be letting my kids walk it alone but many do and it’s right distance as well 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Some sad reading since last night. I'm struggling to find a less blunt way to say this, but, it seems the entire family's gene pool is overdiluted.
The ancient Egyptians died out through over inbreeding, the genetic pool had become SO messed up it couldnt continue, I'm not saying Beggy Bina's family are inbreeds but I do think the genetics had run their course, her mother has had at least 3 differently abled children, biology/mother nature stepped in, yet again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Last night on live two of her sycophants (she won’t know what that word means ) were asking could they do anything for Friday. Her reply. Yes bring Jamie back. All seriously. Someone has said oh I’ll bring my kid over.
No I don’t want any other children I want Jamie back.
Like really? I’m sorry but it’s 12 years he ain’t coming back and to say that is ridiculous. Obviously to get peoples sympathy and attention.