Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
All of this happened when I was away for the weekend so I dont really know what happened, I understand you maybe cant say just now, but does this mean a certain someone is going to get their comeuppance??
Very possibly they were warned by the police to not give out names and addresses so she thought she was being smart with just the first letter 😳 I would say the amount of people she has blamed int her wrong is unreal snd she carries on as if she has done no wrong

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Yeah I guess that's a silly example. I've been on and off cigs for years and when I'm overwhelmed I'd have the odd one or go back on them a few days. I hate myself for it and feel shame but then I realise that's life and move on and never post about it obvs, maybe rant to friends if I feel the need. (And no I'm not saying you have to feel shame for sh). I've also struggled with sh on and off and this is the first time even expressing that online as it's very personal to me, never mind worrying about affecting others, it's a VERY sensitive topic for me and a lot of people.
Sending love. We all have our thing, we understand and thank you for trusting us with yours x

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh she didn’t sound to grateful for that notebook from Kay. He had said on a video did my gift arrive yet and she said she would pm him. Sounds like she was expecting something bigger or better. She is usually bursting with thank yous and near crying but all they get is oh look another notebook he’s got quite a lot now.
Hopefully people see now she’s an evil selfish b who is not grateful at all. She only wants money or stuff she can sell.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh she didn’t sound to grateful for that notebook from Kay. He had said on a video did my gift arrive yet and she said she would pm him. Sounds like she was expecting something bigger or better. She is usually bursting with thank yous and near crying but all they get is oh look another notebook he’s got quite a lot now.
Hopefully people see now she’s an evil selfish b who is not grateful at all. She only wants money or stuff she can sell.

She reeeeeally didnt sound happy at all, where was all the "aaaaaaaaawwwwws" and "ye crater ye" over and over, she normally drags the arse out of everything

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’s ripping the arse out of this Jamie’s birthday business ffs how many posts is that now and it’s not even til Friday! I still will NEVER get over the fact she had a birthday party for a supposed miscarriage 🥴

She is, she normally shows everything for his party, so she can talk about it non stop.
No party this year, nothing to talk about. So she posts about the cat making a face:oops:
Her lack lustre response to Kay could be part of a downward spiral, she is normally manic high as a kite about the parties.
""Logans"" bombed so she started interviewing Mary & Coco about how much they enjoyed it:ROFLMAO:
Talking of which, where are they? and Jodie? Are they being kept back from her?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She is, she normally shows everything for his party, so she can talk about it non stop.
No party this year, nothing to talk about. So she posts about the cat making a face:oops:
Her lack lustre response to Kay could be part of a downward spiral, she is normally manic high as a kite about the parties.
""Logans"" bombed so she started interviewing Mary & Coco about how much they enjoyed it:ROFLMAO:
I really think they’re being kept away from her. Rightly so. Although dumb ass Courtney was mad at us and sticking up for Sabby the other week after all stuff Sabby said about Jodie.

Did anyone ever get screen shot of Courtney’s rant on Facebook about the dirt site?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think the twins are away now for the summer I’ve no idea why the mum sends them away so early as for Jodie she hasn’t been about I don’t know if it’s because her mum has seen the comments on here or what, if she saw that video surely it would make her think but then Sabrina did say that Jodie wouldn’t be back again so maybe it was Sabrina who doesn’t want her 😳