Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
She really does live that fantasy of Jamie being alive, when she talks about her ex & his family not wanting to know him or knowing his age. There's definitely some kind of psychosis involved. she knows he's passed but she continues to live daily as if he's just around. She doesn't know who Jamie was. Unfortunately she didn't get that chance to see his personality form or his traits, it's all just make believe in her head. That heavy sighing, especially when she sounded annoyed she has to bag up his presents, it all sounds forced ( dramatic affect) I'm sorry I've tried to empathise with her but then she just turns nasty & I remember why she accumulates so much disdain

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She really does live that fantasy of Jamie being alive, when she talks about her ex & his family not wanting to know him or knowing his age. There's definitely some kind of psychosis involved. she knows he's passed but she continues to live daily as if he's just around. She doesn't know who Jamie was. Unfortunately she didn't get that chance to see his personality form or his traits, it's all just make believe in her head. That heavy sighing, especially when she sounded annoyed she has to bag up his presents, it all sounds forced ( dramatic affect) I'm sorry I've tried to empathise with her but then she just turns nasty & I remember why she accumulates so much disdain
Exactly it’s not grief it’s what she has to do to get the most attention on herself. No one is asking her to bag them up or see what’s being bought. She puts it all on here for people to comment oh that poor woman etc. she says she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy. I’m sorry I know what she went through was tragic but there is millions out there who have went through worse and probably still are going through it. Difference is they don’t milk it at every opportunity. As for the dad not knowing his son’s age. Well can you blame him he doesn’t see him every day or have him in his life. He’s probably moved on and god forgive him forgets how long ago it was.
I’d say he’s better off out of it. With what she says about him I don’t believe a word of it. He was made the ultimate enemy when he didn’t go along with her madness from the start.

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
100 percent right

May 6, 2024
antrim
She has just said she has never stopped Jamie going in spirit to his sperm donor :oops:
(all this time I wondered why she kept saying spurt, its SPIRIT:ROFLMAO: )

She is having a BIG party for him next year as he will be a teenager
why is she buying him baby toys for his grave then?
She’s convinced that there is an afterlife and that spirits do exist. She’ll be awfully disappointed if her time comes and she’s been wrong.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
She tells some it’s personal reasons and tells others because the trolls have made her life hell that she won’t give them the satisfaction of having a party. They would only take the piss even more.
In honesty I don’t think she knows lol
She also said she spends hundreds on it just for hardly any people to turn up. Lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Jesus just found his fb page. I honestly don’t think he looks tough enough to shout at someone never mind trying to kill someone. From fb he seems genuinely distraught about losing his kid. I just don’t trust anything she says. Sounds like she’s kicked him out called him all sorts and then gone and got the gravestone made up with her surname on it. If he had of had a say you would think he would be called Jamie Spence

Attachments

• IMG_7107.png
    IMG_7107.png
    128 KB · Views: 75