Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t know why this came on my fyp again coz I seen it the other week but thought I’d screen record this snippet, coz she was SO triggered and still is over a week later 😂 how many videos did she make after this one and how crazy did she get 😂😂 this video also said about a doc being in that nurse led place in Omagh? How does she manage to keep up with the lies 🫠
Thing is she was more triggered by that comment than the one I made. Her supporters made more of a big deal than she did. She reacts when the comments are spot on and she knows it’s true but has to defend it.
Also did she just ignore that appointment that was made for her for yesterday. She showed the wee card and everything and even said that’s when the kid died in utero

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How on earth do you screen record? I must have missed those training sessions lol 😂

I cant work out how to either, I have Googled and both suggestions dont work for me, I am Samsung/Android
Anyone help?
It seems with her accusations and stupid antics we need to be able to screen record pretty much anything she spouts now so It would be helpful

May 6, 2024
antrim
I cant work out how to either, I have Googled and both suggestions dont work for me, I am Samsung/Android
Anyone help?
It seems with her accusations and stupid antics we need to be able to screen record pretty much anything she spouts now so It would be helpful
If you just swipe down on the screen for your drop down menu it should be there. It’s usually just a circle. Once u click on it a countdown starts and it automatically starts screen recording.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I don’t know why this came on my fyp again coz I seen it the other week but thought I’d screen record this snippet, coz she was SO triggered and still is over a week later 😂 how many videos did she make after this one and how crazy did she get 😂😂 this video also said about a doc being in that nurse led place in Omagh? How does she manage to keep up with the lies 🫠

This would be a good one for that account that calls her out on her bull$hit, to post as she repeatedly screeched the SH was because someone said that

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
If you just swipe down on the screen for your drop down menu it should be there. It’s usually just a circle. Once u click on it a countdown starts and it automatically starts screen recording.

I found it, but it wasnt there, it was a couple of swipes in (and it wasnt activated D'oh!) so I have switched it on now Thank you!
Will have a play about and see if I can move it to a more convenient location

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Thing is she was more triggered by that comment than the one I made. Her supporters made more of a big deal than she did. She reacts when the comments are spot on and she knows it’s true but has to defend it.
Also did she just ignore that appointment that was made for her for yesterday. She showed the wee card and everything and even said that’s when the kid died in utero
Exactly! Made a big deal the other night about the Wed appointment and she never even went!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The eyes and the hair are getting crazier every video. Those filters are doing nothing but making her honker look massive hahaha. Do you think they are directed at us 🤔 she really believes what the videos are saying. I’m sorry but any real tough b wouldn’t let a website dictate her life. And can you really call yourself a warrior after 12 years of using your son’s death for fame and attention. I’ve a few words I’d like to call her lol

May 6, 2024
antrim
The eyes and the hair are getting crazier every video. Those filters are doing nothing but making her honker look massive hahaha. Do you think they are directed at us 🤔 she really believes what the videos are saying. I’m sorry but any real tough b wouldn’t let a website dictate her life. And can you really call yourself a warrior after 12 years of using your son’s death for fame and attention. I’ve a few words I’d like to call her lol
She’s deluded if she believes the se she’s posting 😂
Sat in her house filled with junk, buying and selling toys like there’s no tomorrow, nowhere to go except the shop to buy more toys. No sense of purpose in life besides buying for a baby she never got to know and who passed 12 years ago. She without a doubt is sitting reading this site still, and those pathetic voice over posts are her way of letting us know that.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s deluded if she believes the se she’s posting 😂
Sat in her house filled with junk, buying and selling toys like there’s no tomorrow, nowhere to go except the shop to buy more toys. No sense of purpose in life besides buying for a baby she never got to know and who passed 12 years ago. She without a doubt is sitting reading this site still, and those pathetic voice over posts are her way of letting us know that.
Really hoping she takes some heed to what we’re saying. Also hi Sabrina lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Anyone else would be like f**k of I don’t care what anyone says but she can’t lol it’ll be killing her this week to be quiet