Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Jesus just found his fb page. I honestly don’t think he looks tough enough to shout at someone never mind trying to kill someone. From fb he seems genuinely distraught about losing his kid. I just don’t trust anything she says. Sounds like she’s kicked him out called him all sorts and then gone and got the gravestone made up with her surname on it. If he had of had a say you would think he would be called Jamie Spence
He looks about 18!

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Jesus just found his fb page. I honestly don’t think he looks tough enough to shout at someone never mind trying to kill someone. From fb he seems genuinely distraught about losing his kid. I just don’t trust anything she says. Sounds like she’s kicked him out called him all sorts and then gone and got the gravestone made up with her surname on it. If he had of had a say you would think he would be called Jamie Spence
All her comments gone but by other people’s comments, they weren’t a good match

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Had a nosey at his past posts, mentions Jamie alot. Seems like he may not be playing with the full deck, but I find it strange seeing as how Sabrina said he never wanted Jamie and never acknowledged him.
Exactly she said he never went to scans and never wanted him. But he’s there when Jamie was born and weeks after. That’s why I don’t trust her at all.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Exactly she said he never went to scans and never wanted him. But he’s there when Jamie was born and weeks after. That’s why I don’t trust her at all.
I’ve scrolled back to before Jamie was even born and he’s posting about how he can’t wait for sleepless nights etc. He’s posted quite a lot about him for someone that didn’t want to know. I don’t believe a word that she says the lying manipulative t

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I don’t know why this came on my fyp again coz I seen it the other week but thought I’d screen record this snippet, coz she was SO triggered and still is over a week later 😂 how many videos did she make after this one and how crazy did she get 😂😂 this video also said about a doc being in that nurse led place in Omagh? How does she manage to keep up with the lies 🫠

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1719489873.mp4
    37.4 MB

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I don’t know why this came on my fyp again coz I seen it the other week but thought I’d screen record this snippet, coz she was SO triggered and still is over a week later 😂 how many videos did she make after this one and how crazy did she get 😂😂 this video also said about a doc being in that nurse led place in Omagh? How does she manage to keep up with the lies 🫠
She doesn't thats how we all catch her out 🤣🤣