Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It is actually disturbing watching a 44 yr old woman sitting playing with toys with no child about 👀
It’s the constant oh look Jamie and isn’t that right son. She says oh Jamie will know all the cars and she knows nothing about them. It’s sick behaviour. I wonder is she going to build that junk bots thing or will it mysteriously appear on vinted soon. Like the original hot wheel car that she didn’t open. That will be flogged.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
It’s so so obvious she reads here I posted a few weeks ago how is Jamie suppose to “play” with toys in boxes and that I know my child likes to play with toys out of boxes something like that and low and behold he is opening toys out of the boxes today🤣🤣 I bet that space set will be on vinted by the end of next week as she is not overly impressed with it🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Where is her bloody dignity! Have a day off socials and honour your child’s anniversary, it’s all about attention for Sabrina. Jamie is dead, let him rest in peace ffs. She uses his death as content whoever wrote that above is spot on. She has nothing else to post about.
Exactly!!! Post a happy birthday for him and spend the day in private remembering him. No she wants to show everyone all his new toys that will sit there gathering dust.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She has said repeatedly she never wears anything near or around her neck (as she constantly hauls at the poor vest top whose straps work harder than an ugly stripper) so why would anyone buy her a necklace? ""Apparently"" her ex used to strangle her so anything at her neck triggers her :rolleyes:

Why is she using that sickly weird voice sitting playing with toys in an empty room???:oops::oops::oops:
She is sitting swearing and complaining, high as a kite
Does she not know these toys are mean for wee ones, not middle aged women

WEIRD AS

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has said repeatedly she never wears anything near or around her neck (as she constantly hauls at the poor vest top whose straps work harder than an ugly stripper) so why would anyone buy her a necklace? ""Apparently"" her ex used to strangle her so anything at her neck triggers her :rolleyes:

Why is she using that sickly weird voice sitting playing with toys in an empty room???:oops::oops::oops:
She is sitting swearing and complaining, high as a kite
Does she not know these toys are mean for wee ones, not middle aged women

WEIRD AS
She’s bought the necklace herself I know it. It will probably end up on the fireplace.
She’s a 44 year old woman who can’t work out how to play with a toy for a child. It’s ridiculous she’s sitting there with the big belly hanging between the legs playing with all her new toys. It’s sick behaviour and that laugh is cringy as do.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Wow - this is my first time seeing her live and fkkk me she is on another planet. Absolute manic behaviour, about 5 different accents/tones and swearing like a sailor. Calling the toys "rare as do", whilst she's sitting there; a middle aged woman playing with them. Surely people in Omagh don't actually sound or behave like that?!
Sitting swearing in the child’s room when he’s ‘been seen’ floating around the room. Cursing infront him. She has no respect for Jamie at all.

It’s THE SABRINA SHOW FEAT. Jamie the still born