Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The more I read about yer man rocky the more I don’t believe anything she says. They were on again off again a lot but he always talked about wanting Jamie. Sounded devastated that he died. I think when they fought they both threw punches by the sounds of it. Also she rang the police on him for leaving the house? Sabrina tends to leave out a lot about her past. I’m pretty sure they broke up because he couldn’t deal with her whole bedroom saga. She wanted to act like he was still alive and he wanted to grieve and move on. We all know what people are when they don’t agree with Sabrina. Evil cretins lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She was SO morose last night, she is vile, inside and out.
More fool the people who sat there supporting her
nobody a victim cept Beggy Bina, no one else's issues compare

" lilijo" is as fake as Sabrina, 100% ignore
I have blocked them
Exactly there was no need for it. She sat there with the sighing and saying it’s was the kids birthday about 50 times. It’s like no one can say anything as she’s in an emotional state. If you are in that much of a state why come on TikTok live then. Oh that’s right she needs people to feel sorry for her and coddle her like she’s the only person in the world to have trauma.
That Sabrina no.2 did not deserve that behaviour she was saying what everyone else was saying but Sabrina was giving the oh give me strength crap. I could hear her eyes rolling. This is the woman who offered to drive her to the hospital and home again. But no she just wanted the money.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Someone had said oh I know what you are going through I lost my child at 2. She barely mutters oh oh so sorry in the most not give a do voice. She can’t have anyone taking the shine off her. God forbid some one has gone though the same and worse as her.
Losing a child at 2 would be a lot more traumatic imo. You’ve had 2 years to know and love that child. And Sabrina knows that, that’s probably why she barely said anything, she knows how ridiculous she sounds still making everything about her baby who was stillborn 12 years ago.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Losing a child at 2 would be a lot more traumatic imo. You’ve had 2 years to know and love that child. And Sabrina knows that, that’s probably why she barely said anything, she knows how ridiculous she sounds still making everything about her baby who was stillborn 12 years ago.

She was also talking about parenting last night, that if her dolly was a real baby it would sleep through her brash voice. She has ZERO idea on parenting. A voice like hers when she is on a rant would wake some in the cemetery never mind in the same room.
She made children things for their bags with their names on them, any parent knows you never advertise your small child's name on anything. The way she uses Mary & Coco for content is disgusting, no wonder Ella's mum reigned that in, shame Jodie's couldnt. She pumps them full of processed garbage too. How she has the gall to try and tell any parent their job is beyond me

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She was also talking about parenting last night, that if her dolly was a real baby it would sleep through her brash voice. She has ZERO idea on parenting. A voice like hers when she is on a rant would wake some in the cemetery never mind in the same room.
She made children things for their bags with their names on them, any parent knows you never advertise your small child's name on anything. The way she uses Mary & Coco for content is disgusting, no wonder Ella's mum reined that in, shame Jodie's couldnt. She pumps them full of processed garbage too. How she has the gall to try and tell any parent their job is beyond me
She has zero parenting skills and instincts. She only knows what she’s seen from her ma or Courtney. She knows nothing about what kids need or want nowadays. She isn’t a parent full stop. She needs to accept that and move the do on.
Also regarding that woman who was trying to help her or relate. She wanted in the box to talk to her. But off course sabby gives it the whole oh no I don’t do that I’m not in the right mental state for that. Which means she can’t have anyone come in and take the shine off her. God forbid others have experienced worse than her. As tragic as it was it’s not the worst thing people have gone through on this world. She can’t accept that.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Her last video looking for more happy birthday wishes. My thoughts on it is perhaps the buying presents and parties were a way of not accepting what happened and if she carried on buying presents and parties she wouldn’t have to accept it and grieve. Now there is no party today she might actually have to face the fact he is living and grieve his death. Cause in all honesty she has not accepted he died in any way shape or form hence the word rest bed not grave and won’t say the the word still born or died or funeral. I wouldn’t be surprised in her head she is thinking he is at his daddy’s this year for his birthday. I bet she thinks to herself all day he is out playing with his friends or in school to get through the day. A make believe world in her head so she doesn’t have to accept he died 12 yrs ago

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Her last video looking for more happy birthday wishes. My thoughts on it is perhaps the buying presents and parties were a way of not accepting what happened and if she carried on buying presents and parties she wouldn’t have to accept it and grieve. Now there is no party today she might actually have to face the fact he is living and grieve his death. Cause in all honesty she has not accepted he died in any way shape or form hence the word rest bed not grave and won’t say the the word still born or died or funeral. I wouldn’t be surprised in her head she is thinking he is at his daddy’s this year for his birthday. I bet she thinks to herself all day he is out playing with his friends or in school to get through the day. A make believe world in her head so she doesn’t have to accept he died 12 yrs ago
That’s exactly what she does. She makes all these stories up in her head. What he looks like, what size he would be, what he would
Be into, even how he would feel about his dad. It’s not healthy at all. Sure you can imagine things but to make up all those things would drive you mad and make the pain worse. She’s gone this far she doesn’t know anything else. No one is saying forget about him but let him rest in peace and honour him in ways like giving to charity.
She using his death as a way to gain followers and attention and money. That’s just wrong.
She has a lot more followers than last year so she has to really push the grieving mother routine to the max. Why put it on TikTok. It’s a private thing to be shared with family.
It’s not too late to stop all this. Donate all that stuff to charity in his name and have that room as a spare room. She could put the pics up in there and do her crafts. That way she would be close to him in theory.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That’s exactly what she does. She makes all these stories up in her head. What he looks like, what size he would be, what he would
Be into, even how he would feel about his dad. It’s not healthy at all. Sure you can imagine things but to make up all those things would drive you mad and make the pain worse. She’s gone this far she doesn’t know anything else. No one is saying forget about him but let him rest in peace and honour him in ways like giving to charity.
She using his death as a way to gain followers and attention and money. That’s just wrong.
She has a lot more followers than last year so she has to really push the grieving mother routine to the max. Why put it on TikTok. It’s a private thing to be shared with family.
It’s not too late to stop all this. Donate all that stuff to charity in his name and have that room as a spare room. She could put the pics up in there and do her crafts. That way she would be close to him in theory.

She wouldnt have a room to beg attention from then. How often do you hear her telling people "this is my boys room, they may only be here in spurt but i'm a mum like anyone else" :oops:

She said the other day she spends the whole day there, hardy making an effort this year. She has to go to the mum later with cake so Jodie can sing happy birthday to Jamie