Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
"you know what Jamie? do THE HATERS....."

What kind of mother speaks like that ??
Sometimes Mother Nature steps in and its for the best
Why does she even bring Jamie into it! Nobody hates Jamie! He’s an innocent baby that unfortunately never lived after being born. Why does that mad f keep saying people bully her AND Jamie!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina farted TWICE 🤣
She was horrible last night as no one was paying her attention
She opened "Jamies" toys and made a holy show of herself playing with them
""Logan's"" toys are going on vinted, the novelty of him has worn off
She is having a "massive massive" party for Jamie's 13th next year
ermmmmm have I missed anything??

Did it big so you could see it

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Nooooooooo how could he???
That was one of THE biggest moments
He should have wanted to see your reaction as you watched rather than spoil it
Ikr , but it was kind of my fault coz I was saying about how greys has started to appear on my fyp and there was a thing about George and another about Lexie not being in it anymore, he hasn’t told me how or what happened, he just said George 💀 🥹

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sabrina farted TWICE 🤣
She was horrible last night as no one was paying her attention
She opened "Jamies" toys and made a holy show of herself playing with them
""Logan's"" toys are going on vinted, the novelty of him has worn off
She is having a "massive massive" party for Jamie's 13th next year
ermmmmm have I missed anything??

Did it big so you could see it
I love how you made it big for them 😂😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just catching up on Sabbys couple of videos , did anyone catch that comment ..it was something like ‘ I was there..his father wasn’t’ or something to that effect. She is 100% reading on here and knows we’ve been looking up her ex and seen how much he loved Jamie too!

*edit*
I attached screen recording of it

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1719646436.mp4
    41 MB

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw. Just aw, aw, aw, just aw. Just aw, aw, aw. Aw.

Angry Hate GIF