Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Same top three days running. Jesus the grave photo is brutal. She could have put a bloody filter on it.

:sick:
Noticed she isnt rocking the SH tops she bough herself :rolleyes:

See Jodie is getting paraded again
Jodie's mother should be ashamed
Anyone spoke about my children like that they would never have seen them again
What kind of mother is she?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina farted TWICE 🤣
She was horrible last night as no one was paying her attention
She opened "Jamies" toys and made a holy show of herself playing with them
""Logan's"" toys are going on vinted, the novelty of him has worn off
She is having a "massive massive" party for Jamie's 13th next year
ermmmmm have I missed anything??

Did it big so you could see it
I'm glad I missed that I've a sensitive stomach I wouldv booked everywhere!!! 🤣 Thank you!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Just catching up on Sabbys couple of videos , did anyone catch that comment ..it was something like ‘ I was there..his father wasn’t’ or something to that effect. She is 100% reading on here and knows we’ve been looking up her ex and seen how much he loved Jamie too!

*edit*
I attached screen recording of it
It was me that called him Jamie's father on here clearly reading here cos she normally calls him his sperm donor 🤣🤣 caught out again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Clatty kate 🤮 yeh she's Sabrina the witch alright 😂
Sabrina the old ragged witch hahahaha
I see she must have got paid as she’s buying all round her. Wonder if she paid back the people who paid for the taxi yet?
Off course had to get the food bank stuff in too.
And that poor child being exposed on TikTok like that. No common sense at all.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina farted TWICE 🤣
She was horrible last night as no one was paying her attention
She opened "Jamies" toys and made a holy show of herself playing with them
""Logan's"" toys are going on vinted, the novelty of him has worn off
She is having a "massive massive" party for Jamie's 13th next year
ermmmmm have I missed anything??

Did it big so you could see it
Can yous all make Ur comments big 🤣🤣

Jun 16, 2024
Belfast
I can’t wait for Monday to see how she’s going to handle the whole hospital trip. Will it be a bandage change and we will just be told it’s staple removal.
She’s had numerous times to prove us all wrong she did a video with the plaster off she could quickly flash the arm and risk a ban to say well look I do have staples. But she can’t because they don’t exist.

Personally I think it'll turn into a whole drame (cue Cilla!) She'll probably end up having to get the arm amputated then STAPLED back on (not stitched 😉), but this'll be done in memory of her wee man who's 12th Birthday (incase you didn't already know) was on Friday! She'll then go on Live that night (more than likely from Casper's Room) and thank all those who sent lovely messages but won't mention the trolls because she's not going to do that anymore, then she'll say she'll have an early night. An hour later she'll go on Live spouting all kinds of Jackanory about Trolls and how they ruined the big birthday and then she'll open some mystery colour changing car that'll be a load of se but it won't matter because it's for her wee man!

(I mean all the above is what I think hypothetically may happen. It's just a few scenarios that I've made up in my head all by myself and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental 😝)

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina the old ragged witch hahahaha
I see she must have got paid as she’s buying all round her. Wonder if she paid back the people who paid for the taxi yet?
Off course had to get the food bank stuff in too.
And that poor child being exposed on TikTok like that. No common sense at all.
If I didn’t like her before then the food bank stuff is enough to annoy anyone, how about doing something kind without posting it or telling anyone 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Personally I think it'll turn into a whole drame (cue Cilla!) She'll probably end up having to get the arm amputated then STAPLED back on (not stitched 😉), but this'll be done in memory of her wee man who's 12th Birthday (incase you didn't already know) was on Friday! She'll then go on Live that night (more than likely from Casper's Room) and thank all those who sent lovely messages but won't mention the trolls because she's not going to do that anymore, then she'll say she'll have an early night. An hour later she'll go on Live spouting all kinds of Jackanory about Trolls and how they ruined the big birthday and then she'll open some mystery colour changing car that'll be a load of se but it won't matter because it's for her wee man!

(I mean all the above is what I think hypothetically may happen. It's just a few scenarios that I've made up in my head all by myself and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental 😝)
Caspers room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she will have to do something. No wait it will be oh I couldn’t get an appointment sure she said she tried for ages and couldn’t get through. Either that or she won’t mention it and if some asks oh yes but I didn’t show it on here.