Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Courtney is no better. She tried to kill her child by throwing herself down the stairs when she was pregnant. Seen in Primark beating Jodie when she was no size. Jodie is a bad se and so is Courtney
There was post on our community fb earlier in the year and it was about Jodie going to peoples houses and asking for money and asking could she come into their houses weird wee child the residents were concerned for her and also annoyed and she kept bothering them

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
There was post on our community fb earlier in the year and it was about Jodie going to peoples houses and asking for money and asking could she come into their houses weird wee child the residents were concerned for her and also annoyed and she kept bothering them
Sounds like she’s been left to get her attention off strangers as she’s definitely not getting it at home.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s exactly what it is and she has no positive role model in her life at all
Well when the people in her life talk about her and swear at her and say things like she’s jealous of her brother. Not to mention having to play in to Sabrina’s deluded fantasies about invisible babies. Surprised the poor kids not run away

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
YOUS BETTER DELETE THIS SITE NOW . HOW DARE YOU s OF MY MUM !! She had a stroke and it's taken her months to actually speak again and trying to write . She is not fake and she is not Lillian. Joanne is her name and everyone calls her little jo because of her height . She has told me today about what's going on and this needs to stop . s of that sabrina woman by all means but not my mum please
Sorry but I don’t believe ‘liljoe’ was ever anything other than a troll in our chat. I always thought the msgs were fake as do. Now we have liljoes account typing perfectly well with a sob story. Don’t believe that’s true either. All a load of balls, and I couldn’t give a s. This is the last I’m replying to liljoe , go troll Sabby.

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
That honestly doesn’t surprise me at all - I feel bad for Jodie. I didn’t even realise and put the link together that it was Courtney’s Jodie and Courtney was related to Sabrina. All makes sense now. The whole lot have screws loose. I don’t know if anyone knows Courtney or what she’s like . Same as Sabrina put on a fake persona pretends to be nice but anyone dare disagree with her and she turns vicious - so is Courtney Sabrina’s sister is it?

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
YOUS BETTER DELETE THIS SITE NOW . HOW DARE YOU s OF MY MUM !! She had a stroke and it's taken her months to actually speak again and trying to write . She is not fake and she is not Lillian. Joanne is her name and everyone calls her little jo because of her height . She has told me today about what's going on and this needs to stop . s of that sabrina woman by all means but not my mum please
I remember anything was said was apologised for & apology was accepted.
I don’t know anyone on this site but you are now giving a full description of your mum to help identify her? Why on earth would you do that?
Are you/she more upset that when she’s reappeared this time nobody really communicated with her?
Also, if my mother was upset by this site, I would block it on her phone.
If Liljoe is a real person, I and I believe everyone on here will wish her every blessing in her recovery.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That honestly doesn’t surprise me at all - I feel bad for Jodie. I didn’t even realise and put the link together that it was Courtney’s Jodie and Courtney was related to Sabrina. All makes sense now. The whole lot have screws loose. I don’t know if anyone knows Courtney or what she’s like . Same as Sabrina put on a fake persona pretends to be nice but anyone dare disagree with her and she turns vicious - so is Courtney Sabrina’s sister is it?
Courtney is Sabrina’s niece she belongs to her sister but the granny raised her she didn’t live when her mum which probably didn’t help out she turned out

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sorry but I don’t believe ‘liljoe’ was ever anything other than a troll in our chat. I always thought the msgs were fake as do. Now we have liljoes account typing perfectly well with a sob story. Don’t believe that’s true either. All a load of balls, and I couldn’t give a s. This is the last I’m replying to liljoe , go troll Sabby.
I thought the same so I didn’t speak to her at all and your right why would some one come in now saying we bullied her doesn’t make sense at all. It’s like someone else said no one spoke to her when she came back so they thought now they would try and start something I’ll be hitting the ignore button.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m still thinking how to approach social media for as much attention as I can muster😂
We could start a go fund me. Or arrange a fun day and invite Spider-Man.
Don’t forget to go on tonight in a dark room and have a massive rant how it’s not right and you wish you could go back to before you fell as you were a better person then. 😂😂😂