Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
We will probably get the blame for that as well 😂😂 I’ve mo sympathy for her she thinks she can do what she wants
She has victim mentality she thrives on getting attention from strangers places the I’m a good person act by posting random acts of kindness or donating to food banks the only person she cares about is herself that’s why she has no real life friends she can visit or nice versa!! Anouska doesn’t be around anymore and she visited her quite regularly

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Could she be that clever to intentionally go on live show too much then get a ban. Giving her a reason to not post tomorrow so she doesn’t have to pretend to go to the treatment room.
She ended very abruptly so she must of got a violation! If she’s banned she will do a video blaming the dirt site and the haters 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t put anything past her to deflect from being seen at the treatment room tomorrow she did say she had esme im the pram because she has Vinted parcels to post

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has victim mentality she thrives on getting attention from strangers places the I’m a good person act by posting random acts of kindness or donating to food banks the only person she cares about is herself that’s why she has no real life friends she can visit or nice versa!! Anouska doesn’t be around anymore and she visited her quite regularly
She makes such a show of the food bank I don’t think I’ve ever seen another person do that and do people not see her taking a video of her donating lol she doesn’t get that your not a good person if your only doing it for praise. She can’t keep friends I would say that was a big part of why she had no party for Jamie this year no one would go 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Yous lot crack me up 😂😂 love it !! Have a fabby Monday, going to see if I can bag myself a pair of blue sliders 😂😂😂 seen as they are the in thing just now 😂. Know what I'm saying 🤣 anyway no " Mattrer" 🤪
Primark hunni ✌🏻 according to our Sabby her lovely friend Jackie the wee cratteerr awk aww just aww the wee crater got her the blue ones in Primark xo