Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh do off sabrina knowwhatimsayin. Overcome what? You son passed away 12 years ago and you have used that for 12 years to gain attention and money.
Your “struggles” pale in comparison to what many people have been through and are still going through. You have everything handed to you living in a three bedroom on your own with no rent to pay. Go on the beg when you want more it’s disgusting.
The blue sliders look even more ridiculous than the purple. And your mate must have a few screws loose if she’s buying you things and hanging out with you.
Another thing I find laughable isn’t your canvas up on the wall with you Jamie and Michael. It’s a copy of the one photo you have of him. You think if you were planning to spend the rest of your life together you would have more than one photo. No dates no meeting the family. Does anyone smell catfish. Funny how he conveniently died but you don’t visit his grave or load it with tat ?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m happy to donate my green sliders to manky clam pit she doesn’t care 😂😂she can’t help ranting in every single video imagine her tuna breath now as well she isn’t just her she’s about 9 other personalities wait til other all start falling out with each other
No we love your green sliders! Keep them away from her manky feet!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
oh right, we are on a manic high today
saying she is cleaning :rolleyes:
hypothetical arguments with herself in stupid voices
screeching at the cats asking them stupid question
lauding about all the things she "couldnt give a f*ck about"

How long before she is wailing and "woe is me" about exactly all those things she has just said she "couldnt give a f*ck about"??

Lather Rinse Repeat

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

How long before she is wailing and "woe is me" about exactly all those things she has just said she "couldnt give a f*ck about"??

Lather Rinse Repeat
It’s doesn’t mean anything as she does this all the time. Up up then crashing down. She rattles on about not giving a do about anyone else but then clearly proves she does.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland

Lather Rinse Repeat
If only she would lather rinse and repeat her and her home would be less manky and smelly 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
fing manic bipolar sabby on speed 😂 hahaha she making sure we see her blue sliders and no matter how much cleaning you do sabby your house still a tip with all that clutter . All these candles sitting at the fire place , that's a disaster waiting to happen you clampit . Oh me me me me me attention seeker " no what I'm saying " 🙄