Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Lying piece of s. You used my excuse about not getting an appointment for treatment room. Even tho you said last week you had an appointment. You also had one for wed the 26th did you just not show up to that one. Oh and yea we all saw your arm last night there is no staples in it. You sound like a moron when you keep saying you do have them

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lying piece of s. You used my excuse about not getting an appointment for treatment room. Even tho you said last week you had an appointment. You also had one for wed the 26th did you just not show up to that one. Oh and yea we all saw your arm last night there is no staples in it. You sound like a moron when you keep saying you do have them
I picked up on that too, why is she ringing them I thought she had an appointment, it’s near impossible to get them on the phone and the person you get though to makes the appointment what does she mean ring back

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

You are like the all seeing savant!
The Sabrina Whisperer 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Aye has to keep mentioning them even though it proves she reads on here.
You can tell she’s talking crap about the appointment oh I got through then my phone cut off but the woman knows it does that. Wonder how she will swing it for Thursday. Funny how she didn’t give the time.
Maybe I’ll go spend the day in the treatment room waiting room and see her hahahaha.
Just come clean already Sabrina. You made such a big deal about the staples but then go and show your arm on live last night. We all saw it!!!! Liar liar crusty pj bottoms on fire

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I can’t even catch up on her videos atm coz I’m sitting in a+e with my partner 😂😂 don’t want everyone hearing mad Mina
Hope your partner is ok 🤞🏻 your not missing much on the scabby sabby front it’s quiet enough just a video of her taking the doll for a walk to the shop and then showing her bears again 🙄🤭 tragic really lol