Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Thank you everyone for the well wishes ❤️ he has a crohns flare up and we are waiting 6 hours now 🙃 just seen this on fb and thought I’d share 😂😂
Awk god love him crohns is a nasty disease. Hopefully they fix him up and get him feeling more comfortable. X
That wee post is her to a T she is an expert in playing the victim. No one has ever come close to suffering like she has. Aye right. Someone should give her crohns for a day show her what real suffering is. She would soon change her tune.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just had a wee nosey on her wishlist, over £280 of stuff, some of it resin & inks, so she can make dozens more bears to sit and clatter through the box of dozens of others no one wants. This is exactly the same thing that happened last time, she put them on Vinted in the end, not sure if they sold. What happened to the dozens of books she bought for book folding? That lasted about a week.
She sat with HUGE tubs of beads the other day to make half a dozen keyrings
Everything is about shopping to excess

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just had a wee nosey on her wishlist, over £280 of stuff, some of it resin & inks, so she can make dozens more bears to sit and clatter through the box of dozens of others no one wants. This is exactly the same thing that happened last time, she put them on Vinted in the end, not sure if they sold. What happened to the dozens of books she bought for book folding? That lasted about a week.
She sat with HUGE tubs of beads the other day to make half a dozen keyrings
Everything is about shopping to excess
That is actually crazy that she has the face to put that amounts worth of stuff on Amazon wish list. Such a beg . No shame at all 👀

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why should other people buy her stuff? She is probably getting more than me and I'm out working. Sickens me. 🤔

She spends it before she has it, which is why she never has money for a taxi after each attention grab
She keeps telling everyone how "entitled" she is, but no matter how much she scams in benefits, her had is always out for more
Beggy Bina

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
trash shop GIF
Any particular colour? 🤪

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
See the big bake on her when she does those videos with the voice overs 😂I actually don’t know how that woman doesn’t cringe inside out watching herself back
Hate the way she constantly touches her face and fixes her hair.
And I would be pure Scundered to do those and the self centred nodding she does like ooh I’ve got one up on you bullies.
Nah love we know you are lying scum nothing going to change it

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
So someone mentioned Anoushka? She was the one who came to visit the house, and upset Mina by getting her kids to wash their hands all the time and not touch anything esp the pets. Said something about Benji stinking and Sabrina took the rage on her. Never spoke since. Grand daughter and Missis Mina used to call her alsorts on the lives. Hagrids sister was one of the favorites .

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So someone mentioned Anoushka? She was the one who came to visit the house, and upset Mina by getting her kids to wash their hands all the time and not touch anything esp the pets. Said something about Benji stinking and Sabrina took the rage on her. Never spoke since. Grand daughter and Missis Mina used to call her alsorts on the lives. Hagrids sister was one of the favorites .
Seriously! So someone who was looking out for the children is called names. That’s Sabrina M.O. if you don’t worship her and go along with her se you are cast out as the enemy.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

She has the kind of house that you wipe your feet on the way out