Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That was so funny and then she said can a mother not sit in her child’s room, if I went up and sat with my son he would leave the room 😂😂 she’s clueless
She doesn’t have a clue. It’s werid because she has so living children and if she did she wouldn’t sit in their room.
Her and that oral are so ignorant to people. Like the ones who comment maybe not knowing they jump down their throats.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She doesn’t have a clue. It’s werid because she has so living children and if she did she wouldn’t sit in their room.
Her and that oral are so ignorant to people. Like the ones who comment maybe not knowing they jump down their throats.
That’s what I was thinking too, no child wants you in their room especially if they were 12 and she makes fun of people and then calls us bullies they could have been asking genuine questions, she can’t have anyone disagreeing at all 😂

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Not sticking up for her but the toilet and bathroom are separate you could hear her go from one to the other.
But she’s a dirt bird in general. It wasn’t the stress made her need a s was probably a manky chicken.
What no sink in the bathroom that’s mental never heard of that, where I live everything is in the bathroom toilet sink bath shower, you can shower s and shave all in the one place 🤣