Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Absolutely sickened, took 34 times to get through to my doctor surgery today for something genuine,still waiting on them to ring me back and there's her getting everything handed to her on a plate for her make believe staples.
I was the same ringing since 8.45 took me 20 minutes to get through then they didn’t ring back until after 5 and want to see him tomorrow but I was pissed of as the drama queen clicks her fingers and has an ambulance at the door

May 6, 2024
antrim
Her Gran has died?:oops:
I didnt even know her Gran was still alive, she never talks about her or seems to go visit her, she obviously doesnt buy tat for Jamie as we would hear about it.
Did anyone else know she still had a gran?
Me neither but you can be sure she’ll be milking it and start buying stuff for the new shrine she’s gonna put in her house 🥴

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well it was obviously someone she’s never mentioned before and they weren’t close. There was no run up like she was ill or anything they must have got a phone call saying she had passed. After that whole charade this morning I don’t put anything past Sabrina. She lies about everything and will take the smallest thing make it big to get attention. It’s ridiculous at her age.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Not a hope did she ring at the start of the week and got an appointment for today! Those appointments are booked weeks in advance she would have been told to come to sit and wait and she would have been waiting a right while as that treatment room bed flat out!!

Was never any staples maybe stitches that she had removed when it went “septic”!! The woman will do anything for a like a view and a sympathy comment from her enablers

Only thing wrong with Sabrina is lieabeties

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Up the park there lives sabby ,
In her den looking s and shabby ,

She plays with dollies and s galore ,
Goes to primark to buy some more ,

In blue sliders and manky socks ,
She's has had numerous cocks, 😂

She loves attention and makes us laugh ,
But all she needs is a fing bath 🤮

So if you read this sabrina the witch ,
Your nothing but a pretentious b !! 🙄

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland

I think I peed a little this is comedy gold 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

👏👏👏👏take a bow that was amazing.

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
Just thought I would get my 2pence in about this woman!
Shes very psychotic I have had a personal run in with her, she became verbally abusive towards me on the app and very very vindictive she tried to shame me on the app and accused me off all sorts of nasty vile things which wasnt the case at all. Threatened me and then when i defended myself she reported the entire situation to the PSNI who then decided to say to me “would you like to make a case of harassment” because all the evidence i presented against her constituted it. Glad to see that finally people are waking up to her behaviours and speaking up on it because its vile what shes doing to innocent people on the app: shes threatened children SH on live attacked other members of the reborn community messed around artists with orders of dolls moments before posting out orders and she goes as far to find every personal detail of you and even email you when you block her on social media

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just thought I would get my 2pence in about this woman!
Shes very psychotic I have had a personal run in with her, she became verbally abusive towards me on the app and very very vindictive she tried to shame me on the app and accused me off all sorts of nasty vile things which wasnt the case at all. Threatened me and then when i defended myself she reported the entire situation to the PSNI who then decided to say to me “would you like to make a case of harassment” because all the evidence i presented against her constituted it. Glad to see that finally people are waking up to her behaviours and speaking up on it because its vile what shes doing to innocent people on the app: shes threatened children SH on live attacked other members of the reborn community messed around artists with orders of dolls moments before posting out orders and she goes as far to find every personal detail of you and even email you when you block her on social media
We can all see what she’s like now. She has no problem attacking and blocking people when they don’t agree with her insanity. She is very good at making out she’s a victim who does such good deeds. All her good deeds have selfish reasons. She does anything possible for attention. She lies about so many things and hurts people when she doesn’t get her own way. It seems like more and more people are coming forward against her.