Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
I dont understand how neither her or her mum went to the funeral. She said it was her mum's mum that died. How can you not go to your own mums/grans funeral but you are using her for sympathy and attention online?
I can't get my head around that, how could they be that cold. When my Granny died, 27 years ago I couldn't leave the wake house. Money or transport is no excuse, Lorraine drives. No one is going to refuse to take a mother or granddaughter to say their last farewells...

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I can't get my head around that, how could they be that cold. When my Granny died, 27 years ago I couldn't leave the wake house. Money or transport is no excuse, Lorraine drives. No one is going to refuse to take a mother or granddaughter to say their last farewells...
Sure she doesn’t talk to Loraine because of the whole Gareth’s headstone drama.
The funeral was probably arranged by the other children and the ones who live near by and looked after her. Tbh I don’t think they were invited. Funny how it’s on the day she finds out all the cars are full. Plus the mother didn’t even go to Gareth’s funeral why would she go to her own mothers. Again then Sabrina just assumed things would be laid out for her and it was at the last minute she realised she didn’t have a lift. Went on the beg on TikTok for a lift or money. Eventually I think her aunt took her.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Exactly, when my gran passed away 1st thing I did was make sure I got the day off work for the funeral . Heartless cow so she is xx

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Would the nurse in the treatment room not have noticed her eyes or would she not have mentioned them if they were bothering her? Just a thought
They would have especially if she was on antibiotics they like to check for side effects. But she would have had to go and see the nurse first lol she did the video of her there at lunchtime when they were closed. Walked in and out again b🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So not only did she not go to her grand funeral her mother didn’t go either wasn’t that her mother that’s absolutely awful no excuse I’d beg borrow or steal to be there for the funeral no matter what she soon gets where she wants
To go when she’s looking for reduced se or a taxi up to geeenhill to see Jamie she could have done it today as well acting as if a case of conjuvities in her eyes was going to kill her she makes me beyond mad I’d nearly throw my Sabrina sliders away 😂😂
That wee sty fake sickly voice too 🤢🤢🤢

May 6, 2024
antrim
I dont understand how neither her or her mum went to the funeral. She said it was her mum's mum that died. How can you not go to your own mums/grans funeral but you are using her for sympathy and attention online?
Exactly this! She’s a coffin chaser that woman, she uses the dead for sympathy whether she was close to them or not. She absolutely sickens me!

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
This? This is her shrine to Ryan
Its a skeleton with a full sized baseball cap on it
as you do

Screenshot 2024-07-07 220740.png
Yes that!!! What's the purpose of it? I have been wondering for ages and don't know how to zoom in lol
Yes that!!! What's the purpose of it? I have been wondering for ages and don't know how to zoom in lol
And look at the scary clock beside it. Wired up fs. Swear she absolutely bores the balls of me. I can't even watch her. I feel like writing do away off and get a life you total jerk!!