Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She doesn’t know cats to well does she ? I’m pretty certain this time of year those vocal noises are part of cats wanting to breed and yeah imagine laughing when it nearly fell also the ginger one was clearly warning her to stay away but she wouldn’t back off sorry scaby but your full of se and your hauls are even more stupid how many bags of over processed cat treats do you need a cat should have a treat once maybe twice a week at most not full bags at a time that’s like filling a child with sweets but then again your good at that to aren’t you

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She doesn’t know cats to well does she ? I’m pretty certain this time of year those vocal noises are part of cats wanting to breed and yeah imagine laughing when it nearly fell also the ginger one was clearly warning her to stay away but she wouldn’t back off sorry scaby but your full of se and your hauls are even more stupid how many bags of over processed cat treats do you need a cat should have a treat once maybe twice a week at most not full bags at a time that’s like filling a child with sweets but then again your good at that to aren’t you
She should be done for abusing animals , she's going to kill these cats feeding them all that se !! That clampit just buys utter se , she will stuff her face with her after eights and her big chicken , no wonder she stocks up on baby wipes 🤣🤣 big sty chocolate chicken arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣 scabby sabby cheap and shabby 😉

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She should be done for abusing animals , she's going to kill these cats feeding them all that se !! That clampit just buys utter se , she will stuff her face with her after eights and her big chicken , no wonder she stocks up on baby wipes 🤣🤣 big sty chocolate chicken arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣 scabby sabby cheap and shabby 😉
I heard from a reliable source she’s uses them for washing herself when to lazy to bath the flaps are probably stinking 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Where was this? I missed that one
Half way thru the first video haul** she went outside. Starting being a right cheeky b to that cat. And the cat clearly didn’t want her near it. Basically taunting the cat. But you could see the cat was sitting on a neighbours shed. And I can even see like a hanging basket with purple flowers on it in background.