Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
An adult male cat should have 40-50g of cooked chicken, an average cooked breast is 175g, she overfeeds cats the same way she over feeds children to make them like her,

How DOES her house get so dirty? It gets messy because she is a hoarder/shopaholic, but she says she cleans "from top to bottom" but its always properly manky
Imagine have a cup of tea at hers 🤮🤮

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s the giving the cat the salt ridden chicken then screaming in its face IS THAT NICE! What the do does she want it to answer. She thinks the way to get something to like you is to feed it crap. I dare say Jamie would have been some size if he were here now. She would just keep giving him everything and not saying no. She doesn’t realise that you have to advocate for your children. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy and say no you can’t have that. Look at all the junk she gives Jodie and in the other day when jodie bought stuff and wanted more she gave in like that. She really has no clue.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
We are proud of you to scabby sabby I could cancel my Netflix subscription and just watch your TikTok’s because your the biggest smelly liar on the app and you will never change with your germ infested house
Good idea 😂 biggest smelly chicken arsed clampit on this planet . She's probably pretending she's pregnant , waiting on giving birth to her new dolly that's coming 🤣🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
She definitely reads on here 😳 oh my everyone has been through a lot , some more than Sabrina but she thinks she’s some sort of hero 😊 what they put me through 😂 the group has been going since may so wise up who did u blame before us?
She’s been through do all compared to some poor folk I know! She thinks she’s a fing martyr. Sabrina away and wind your neck in ya melter. Stop pretending someone messaged you, we all know you and your pink pyjama bottoms are reading here 👀