Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Sweet Jesus, here we go again, we are a high..........lets see how long this lasts

"If a stranger asked me for a pound I would give it to them"
I near fell off my chair, Beggy Bina who never has any money as she spends it on tacky rubbish as soon as it hits her bank account
Sakes🙈 , she couldn't event afford a bottle of eye drops , never mind helping people out 🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sweet Jesus, here we go again, we are a high..........lets see how long this lasts

"If a stranger asked me for a pound I would give it to them"
I near fell off my chair, Beggy Bina who never has any money as she spends it on tacky rubbish as soon as it hits her bank account
And then publicly begs strangers for 60 quid for a taxi home from the hospital she put herself in

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
A friend beginning with A funny that it’s always a friend that tells you about here. WE DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!
and it was me who said about going round omagh. If I want to go to green hill I will. It’s a public Graveyard. You can’t tell me what I can look at and what I can’t.
You are itching for something to happen to get your views up again. What will it me oh they damaged my boys grave. I have respect for graves and would never touch someone’s. Unlike you who video all round yourself and criticise a baby’s parents because they don’t tend to the grave. How dare you.
Again I say Google what torture is you stupid ignorant berk and then compare. Your behaviour of taking money of people and not paying back and using your sons death for attention and but letting the poor kid rest in peace. You have a nerve to criticise other peoples behaviour.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh ffs going to get tar and put feathers round her house. Is she really that thick she doesn’t understand the reference. Maybe when you are lying in bed at night with tears in your eyes have a wee look on google.
Who is ridiculing your boys you can’t ridicule someone who isn’t there. You have obviously read back in a lot of posts coz we didn’t mention the uniform for a good while.
Half the stuff we say on here we wouldn’t know about if you didn’t put it online!! You finally realise who you are. What a grumpy bitter woman who has made her whole life about her dead son? That uses his death for followers and profit. A woman who plays the pity card for taxis from a hospital that you put yourself in. Then blocking those kind people who lend you money and never pay back. Yes that is exactly what you are.
I see the granny wasn’t mentioned or was that not getting you enough attention.

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
Wow just seen the recent video can someone tell her that tiktok isn’t evidence for a PIP Assessment no one needs to know every single last detail of your life. If she made decent content about the reborns and kept herself away from drama she’d be a lot better off on the app but she won’t cause she’s an attention seeker

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ok so lately her views have been wayyyyy down. She hasn’t really been posting about the dirt site. She’s noticed nobody gives a s unless there’s actual drama. So im guessing why she made that video last night mentioning us. I mentioned visiting Omagh next weekend and suggested funny places to visit that Sabby had drama. Sabrina ffs I mentioned coming to the park for a selfie to ttp and your slating the graveyard one 😂😂

And fiefie is 100% , mentioning all these people you love and miss and forgot about your granny 😂😂 did you forget you were looking attention from her death last week. There’s space in the centre of fireplace for a granny shrine. But I suppose you ‘don’t know what she loved’ to buy anything for her coz clearly you weren’t anywhere near the oul crettor for years. Ryan loves bikes, Adddddriannn loved the wee cars with eyes, I can’t acruelly remember what Gareth loves. Who doesn’t go near their wee granny. You are very lucky you still had a granny up until now.

Anyway. That wasn’t bringing you attention so you went back to what you do best. Moaning about the dirt site.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Not even a cat scratch on that arm
, as someone who still has visible scars from
Self harm it’s really annoyed me, not a touch to it. Lying weirdo
I know her personally and she does have a load of scar lines on that arm but there not visible on camera they are on the inside of her arm

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has been reading on here no doubt but she picks out the stuff that will get the most attention. Honestly I think it’s coz she doesn’t know how to read well and can’t understand the big words on here. I had said I would like to visit green hill and I will next week and I will take pictures as I am well within my right to. I can even post them on here if I want. Does Sabrina blur out the other graves when she does her routine of lying on the headstone with the sappy look on her face no she doesn’t.
Views must be very low if she’s videos slugs and creepy crawlies out her back Jesus would you ever like.
Also she says she does stuff for others that don’t go online. She bought her mods and granddaughter an angel badge from the pound shop with their name on it. Couldn’t just private message them no has to scream about it when they come in the live like look at me I’m so kind. Make you sick. And that Aine one is a cheeky b. Making out she is someone. She works in primark and steals stuff and gives stuff away to her mates. Have to me something missing there if she’s fawning all over sabby. Maybe she fancies her who knows.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Also i was rewatching that angel mom page they have a new video up of her. They stitched two of her videos one saying she would help anyone and listen and another of her saying I don’t want to know about anyone else’s problems. But the one where she took the piss out of my husband about getting numbed before staples like what a b. She didn’t even get staples she wouldn’t know what the pain is like. Should staple her mouth shut she talks that much se.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Also i was rewatching that angel mom page they have a new video up of her. They stitched two of her videos one saying she would help anyone and listen and another of her saying I don’t want to know about anyone else’s problems. But the one where she took the piss out of my husband about getting numbed before staples like what a b. She didn’t even get staples she wouldn’t know what the pain is like. Should staple her mouth shut she talks that much se.

That video she did speaking about your husband was horrific, the vitriol behind her voice was incredible. It's on a par with her threatening Jodie. She is one ignorant heffer.