Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
On moaning about how bad her life has been ,how she has been through hell losing a baby ,not even talking about the missed period lol ,having a sore knee and sore eye ,losing two brothers one of which she never visited as her mum dumped him into a home. Yapping about an ex being dead she hadn't seen in years .Dear god Sabrina, wise up! U have had an easy life ,we will listen if u lost a grown child or brothers u cared for but cut the crap ,there are kids out there strapped to a chemo machine. U have been through NOTHING Ur soo lucky U have Ur health Ur mum ,a home with 3 bedrooms ,money .Sad u lost a baby but no need for how u get on as many have and have it way worse in life

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
On moaning about how bad her life has been ,how she has been through hell losing a baby ,not even talking about the missed period lol ,having a sore knee and sore eye ,losing two brothers one of which she never visited as her mum dumped him into a home. Yapping about an ex being dead she hadn't seen in years .Dear god Sabrina, wise up! U have had an easy life ,we will listen if u lost a grown child or brothers u cared for but cut the crap ,there are kids out there strapped to a chemo machine. U have been through NOTHING Ur soo lucky U have Ur health Ur mum ,a home with 3 bedrooms ,money .Sad u lost a baby but no need for how u get on as many have and have it way worse in life
Couldn't of said this better myself , 100 % totally agree with you . That b needs to get a grip and live in the real world !!

May 6, 2024
antrim
That new video, you get a quick glimpse of her arm in it, I’ve tried so many times to pause it but can’t get that exact clip. I can see what looks like old faded scars. There is no fing way on earth her arm was hacked and stapled a few weeks ago like she claimed. Those are old marks and nowhere near as severe as the ones in that dodgy picture she posted on fb.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That new video, you get a quick glimpse of her arm in it, I’ve tried so many times to pause it but can’t get that exact clip. I can see what looks like old faded scars. There is no fing way on earth her arm was hacked and stapled a few weeks ago like she claimed. Those are old marks and nowhere near as severe as the ones in that dodgy picture she posted on fb.

Yep, at 1.03 you can see, its scarred but nothing vaguely fresh

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So tell me what is the 12th July? “Oh catholics have st Patrick’s day and prods have the 12th of July.” Very good education learning there I really have learned something
Omg what an uneducated mess. My 14yr old even knows what the 12july is. St Patrick’s is not a day for the catholics Jesus Christ. Guess when paddy ran all the rats out of Ireland he forget her hahahaha

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
What on earth d she rambling on about in the post with the candle 😂😂😂 I'm not online for one afternoon and I'm lost
Theres a new video up on that page where Sabrina is explaining what the 12th is😂 she really has no personality or clue that came through on her live last night, I sometimes felt they were taking the hand out of her 😂
What page 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
What on earth d she rambling on about in the post with the candle 😂😂😂 I'm not online for one afternoon and I'm lost

What page 😂
She's on one the night 😂 rambling on about people messaging her about what's said on here , trying to also justify why she is selling the hot wheels on vinted 🙄 she's repeating her words and just talking random se 😂 inbound1132807775932388519.jpg

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh so now we’re editing her videos. The videos may be shortened coz she repeats the same se but the words still came out of her mouth. It’s all very suspicious that once her views go down she gets messages about here and she has to have a rant about it.
She’s not educated enough to read all on here so she picks out words or sentences to talk about.
And saying that she’s didn’t understand about the 12th comments just shows how stupid she is that she thinks there was nothing wrong with what she said.
Such an idiot.
I highly doubt people are messaging her she just can’t admit she reads on here.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh so now we’re editing her videos. The videos may be shortened coz she repeats the same se but the words still came out of her mouth. It’s all very suspicious that once her views go down she gets messages about here and she has to have a rant about it.
She’s not educated enough to read all on here so she picks out words or sentences to talk about.
And saying that she’s didn’t understand about the 12th comments just shows how stupid she is that she thinks there was nothing wrong with what she said.
Such an idiot.
I highly doubt people are messaging her she just can’t admit she reads on here.
No way anyone’s messaging her. She’s just looking an excuse to address what’s said on here without admitting she reads here. I knew she couldn’t go long without the rants. Doesn’t get any attention unless she’s ranting and she knows it