Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s up snorting and sniffing in the video it’s disgusting. And she says her “garden” is a disgrace. It’s a fing front yard with weeds coming through the cracks. Same pjs as usual. She’s all sweetness to the animals on videos. I take it you can hear what she’s really like quiet one. She so two faced.
I could hear her screaming at the dog then I saw the tik toks so the sweet voice didn’t say long 😂 I don’t even live close to her that gives you an idea of how loud she is

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
If you are following Sabrina angel mom account she probably blocked you on her account. She was checking who follows that account and if they follow it she checks her account to see if the same people follow her then blocks you
How s everyone 💞 I'm just checking online now she s fair stupid because I'm following on both my accounts here and she still hasn't found me 😂😂😂😂 does she want a medal for the front yard or something because I see no difference 😂😂 oh and still no twins they must have finally got sense 😂😂😂😂😂 sabrins im sure we will see Jodie now as every time I say it she appears

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
How s everyone 💞 I'm just checking online now she s fair stupid because I'm following on both my accounts here and she still hasn't found me 😂😂😂😂 does she want a medal for the front yard or something because I see no difference 😂😂 oh and still no twins they must have finally got sense 😂😂😂😂😂 sabrins im sure we will see Jodie now as every time I say it she appears
The twins aren’t there they spend the summer in Poland with family she wants a gold star for taking the head of the weeds which will be back again in a week 😂and as for those pyjamas they will walk off her body some day and down the road on their own 🤦‍♀️

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Came into my head the now but why does Sabby never address the fact she's barred from B&M 🤔 . Or when she was caught stealing milk from people's doorsteps many years ago 🤔. Thieving clatty chicken arsed manky b🤮 . Wish she would have a bloody wash and put clean clothes on ffs 😷. And her nails giving me the boke, she must bite them all the time 🤮. Bet her foofoo resembles the Botanic gardens in Belfast 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
If she saved all the money she spent on crap she would have some amount of money 😳
Just thinking this. Does she have to go to home bargains every payday and buy out all the cheap se like? Never seen someone waste so much money on se!
Loved her wee snide remark about not listening to anyone starting about her buying for one kid and not the other, it’s even crazier because she has no fing kids!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just thinking this. Does she have to go to home bargains every payday and buy out all the cheap se like? Never seen someone waste so much money on se!
Loved her wee snide remark about not listening to anyone starting about her buying for one kid and not the other, it’s even crazier because she has no fing kids!
That’s my thoughts too and she doesn’t seem to understand that just because it’s reduced it doesn’t mean u have to buy it 😂 if I bought that much crap I wouldn’t have money for anything else and how does one person need so much shopping 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
That’s my thoughts too and she doesn’t seem to understand that just because it’s reduced it doesn’t mean u have to buy it 😂 if I bought that much crap I wouldn’t have money for anything else and how does one person need so much shopping 😳
Those wee bags she said were only 29p so she bought 6 😂 probably full of pure crap hence the price. She hasn’t grasped the quality over quantity concept