Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s gurning constantly about the eyes apparently she just wants a normal life and can’t because her eyes hurt.
Then it was the post mortem came back on her brother. He died of pneumonia not a heart attack. Apparently there were no carers looking after him anymore. She didn’t know this but Lorraine did and she’s angry about that.
Then she’s moaning coz the cure didn’t work and she did the tissue thing and sent of her £10 and wow surprise it didn’t work.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She didn’t stay on long clearly wasn’t getting the attention she wanted, where have all her friends went grands daughter and those ones 😂 gareth received support from positive futures she’ll be just looking someone else to ridicule

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I cant watch her while she constantly sniffs, she is revolting. No wonder her views are down so much. She wears the same clothing day in day out, never brushes her hair and constantly snorts, she is disgusting.
I didnt even attempt her live, its usually the same old 3 lines on constant repeat. How did she find out about her brother & Lorraine?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I cant watch her while she constantly sniffs, she is revolting. No wonder her views are down so much. She wears the same clothing day in day out, never brushes her hair and constantly snorts, she is disgusting.
I didnt even attempt her live, its usually the same old 3 lines on constant repeat. How did she find out about her brother & Lorraine?
Lorraine told Courtney who told the mother and she called Sabrina. Sabrina kept calling her her ex sister and it was her fault Gareth died because she knew he was on his own. She said Gareth isn’t like us he didn’t know to say oh I’m sick I’ll have to go to the doctor but he got pneumonia and passed away from it. I don’t think it’s true that he was on his own with no carers. I think Sabrina wants any excuse to have a go at her sister. She’s jealous that Lorraine and Gareth had a close relationship and she wasn’t included. I also read somewhere that Gareth didn’t want to talk to Sabrina or the mother for some reason. Still shocked that the mother didn’t even go to the funeral of her own son. Or her own mother.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Gareth didn’t want anything to do with Sabrina because he couldn’t stand the ways he went on he was getting support she just wants someone to blame for her own sty behaviour as per usual maybe she thinks she will make a few quid from it there’s low and there is low when you don’t even turn up to family members funerals poor Gareth was lucky away from that shower of fs

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Lorraine told Courtney who told the mother and she called Sabrina. Sabrina kept calling her her ex sister and it was her fault Gareth died because she knew he was on his own. She said Gareth isn’t like us he didn’t know to say oh I’m sick I’ll have to go to the doctor but he got pneumonia and passed away from it. I don’t think it’s true that he was on his own with no carers. I think Sabrina wants any excuse to have a go at her sister. She’s jealous that Lorraine and Gareth had a close relationship and she wasn’t included. I also read somewhere that Gareth didn’t want to talk to Sabrina or the mother for some reason. Still shocked that the mother didn’t even go to the funeral of her own son. Or her own mother.

Cheers for that, They certainly are a weird family. To not go to the funerals is really strange.

Is Lorraine Courtney's mum?
Lorraine is Sabrina's sister, yes?
Courtney is Jodie's mum

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Cheers for that, They certainly are a weird family. To not go to the funerals is really strange.

Is Lorraine Courtney's mum?
Lorraine is Sabrina's sister, yes?
Courtney is Jodie's mum
Yes the mother I think is called avril had Sabrina Lorraine Gareth Adrian. Lorraine had Courtney very young and gave her to avril to raise then Courtney followed suit and had Jodie young and avril had to help raise her too. I don’t think they had the most stable upbringing. I think Sabrina was left out a lot and didn’t get much attention that’s why she lied about everything making her life seem better than it was and all these weird things happened to her. She also doesn’t have basic life skills like housework and general hygiene or safe sex talk.
She tries to suck attention out of everything that happens to others no matter how close she was. She needs to feel special and wanted that’s why she makes up all these lies. She can’t just have simple hayfever hers has to be the worst of the worst.