Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Anyone noticed how the 2 *for sale* videos have magically disappeared. She’s scared of the benefit ones finding stuff out. Selling people se so she can buy MORE se. And I’ve got more triggering words … PICKY PAD!!! I swear the way she was saying that was making me wanna throw my phone 🙃
Omg my kid was listening to that video when she was talking about it. And said if we did a shot everytime she said picky pad we would be pissed. 😂 I don’t know why but I cringe everytime she says it.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yes the mother I think is called avril had Sabrina Lorraine Gareth Adrian. Lorraine had Courtney very young and gave her to avril to raise then Courtney followed suit and had Jodie young and avril had to help raise her too. I don’t think they had the most stable upbringing. I think Sabrina was left out a lot and didn’t get much attention that’s why she lied about everything making her life seem better than it was and all these weird things happened to her. She also doesn’t have basic life skills like housework and general hygiene or safe sex talk.
She tries to suck attention out of everything that happens to others no matter how close she was. She needs to feel special and wanted that’s why she makes up all these lies. She can’t just have simple hayfever hers has to be the worst of the worst.

I have seen Lorraine in a couple of her videos, she seemed much more stable than Sabrina. Can't blame her for distancing herself, you would think she would have an opinion on Sabrina snarling death threats at Jodie though, enough that it had an effect

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I have seen Lorraine in a couple of her videos, she seemed much more stable than Sabrina. Can't blame her for distancing herself, you would think she would have an opinion on Sabrina snarling death threats at Jodie though, enough that it had an effect
From what I’ve seen and heard Sabrina fell out with Lorraine this time because Lorraine arranged Gareth’s funeral and didn’t save a place in the cars for her and had arranged a headstone for Gareth. Sabrina didn’t like being left out so she threw a hissy fit and disowned her. She also said that they can’t put anything on his grave because Lorraine bins it.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Omg my kid was listening to that video when she was talking about it. And said if we did a shot everytime she said picky pad we would be pissed. 😂 I don’t know why but I cringe everytime she says it.
😂😂😂 a picky pad , she's no wired right is our Sabby . I laugh at some of her videos when she stutters and repeats because she hasn't a fecking clue what she wants to say but the snorting and sniffing gives me the ICK 🤢 And the manky pjs and sliders 😂😂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
My page hadn’t reloaded and I thought you’d all disappeared! I considered contacting police, ambulances etc to find you all but figured it’d be hard to explain 😜. I was going to ask Sabrina but she’s blocked me 😂, I did consider you’d all went to the port without me as I didn’t have the appropriate slider footwear, But tonight, here you all are, the relief is immense lol delighted to have you & the banter back 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lorraine’s not stable either she takes drugs and was never a good parent 😳 she just stays quiet unlike Sabrina

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
This is not good. Are they living there or just being there?
Yeah his wife lives in one of the brand new houses she was given it to get away from him. She sneaks him into the house she has been reported so many times and he was jailed in March for breaking his order by sitting outside a school. It was one of his children’s friends he abused and the wife told the wee child to stay quiet, scumbags all of them

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Nothing to do with sabrina but if anyone is from Omagh with kids there is a convicted pedophile sneaking about the hospital rd.
He’s not meant to be here he’s bailed to his mothers house but the wife sneaks him in, everyone is going mad about it, he thinks he can do what he wants and get away with it it maddens me how many people turn a blind eye to it . His weens run the streets not looked about at all it’s a disgrace

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My page hadn’t reloaded and I thought you’d all disappeared! I considered contacting police, ambulances etc to find you all but figured it’d be hard to explain 😜. I was going to ask Sabrina but she’s blocked me 😂, I did consider you’d all went to the port without me as I didn’t have the appropriate slider footwear, But tonight, here you all are, the relief is immense lol delighted to have you & the banter back 😊

I think you should buy a pair of sliders, just in case!😆

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Like i said when things don’t go her way and she couldn’t claim the glory of getting the headstone she goes mental. Like booting the car seat and doll across the room lol
Here whos all going to portrush the day she goes. I’m trying to convince my husband to go up to her and say so what did you say about me! 🤣🤣🤣

I never saw her kicking the car seat, I feel I missed out on a pivotal moment :oops:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I never saw her kicking the car seat, I feel I missed out on a pivotal moment :oops:
I think she deleted the video. She was hopping mad because Lorraine had put her foot down and said she was arranging the head stone because she didn’t want Sabrina flooding it with crap. She literally booted the car seat from near the living room door to the tv unit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣