Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh dear some one (not mentioning names lol) has let poor sabby down by not buying all the junk and tat she has accumulated. So she desperately trying to sell it on. Looks like most of it is poor Loganā€™s stuff and all the reduced tat sheā€™s bought. Poor sabby was relying on that money. Probably to fund her trip to the port. Also I know we moan about the pjs but when doing a video please for the love of god put bottoms on. No one wants to see your ghastly white legs and pants. Also socks and sandles is an abomination

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Can already predict the next few videos will be of the graves bite off scabby sabby
Oh god the draped over the grave with the sad forlorn look on her face. All the posts about how she misses her brother even tho heā€™s barely mentioned any other time. Wonder if the ma will actually leave the house and go too.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It was a woman called maddie something I remember the live she was clogging it all on šŸ˜‚wait til Lee see the tantrums now of all her woe is me crying šŸ˜‚
Yep we will get the oh I miss him Tara so I do. Then next day wonā€™t be mentioned. I couldnā€™t even watch the live last night with all the sniffing and snorting itā€™s disgusting. And the heavy breathing up close to the phone. Itā€™s gross šŸ¤¢

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sooo what does she suddenly need money for? Or is this a precursor to some more begging?

I dont think its for her big day out as that was planned when she gets her extra benefits, she did say it would delay her new dolly coming but that was OK

No one wants to buy that bag of absolute tat expecially after its been rolling about her manky germ ridden house

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She putting together a box of junk from the pound shop to sell oh postage not includedšŸ˜… to buy a ā€œfriendā€ junk food from Asda tomorrow when in town to say she did something for someone in need. Eh listen here Sabrina the person who you trick into buying the box by making up a sob story would have bought that ā€œfriendā€ junk food in your shop not you! It only comes from you if you actually spend your OWN money on it (benefit money)!!!! Grow the do up, put adult bed clothes on your bed not kiddy ones

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So this ā€œfriendā€ who let her down big time and definitely saw that video now wants the toys but is going to pay a deposit and a bit every week. For that tat?! So the point of that video was to make her feel bad and for her to pay eventually. It is Shauna I remember her saying some of that stuff was to go to Shauna. Sabrina you are a disgusting human being. Guilting that poor woman in to giving you money because she said she might buy them. And then putting it all over social media to let everyone know. You can say not saying any names but you tell everything so you already said you dumb b.