Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So one of her friends has lost a baby and she’s doing a video about it acting all disgusted about it and how she’s going to help by buying her stuff. I’m sorry but why make a video about it. Just fing do it stop trying to get attention of it you vile woman. I think it might be demi from her lives as she was pregnant and Sabrina was gushing all over her every time she comes on. If it is I’m so sorry to her that she lost her baby it’s a terrible thing but please get away from Sabrina she will suck every bit of attention out of this and ruin your grieving time. She will be encouraging you to make a bedroom for the baby and still buy it things.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So let me get this right. You are selling off your tat that you couldn’t get sold previously so now you are trying again with the excuse the profits are going towards a mother who has lost their child. Thinking people will definitely help because of this. You make such a big deal about helping but you want other people to fund it so you look good!! Absolutely disgraceful.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her comments on her demoulding video shows she still reads here. Dont suppose she ever addressed swearing on Jamies picture and it being one giant lie did she?

So "her friend" bought a resin lizzard and now she is palming off one she said she was putting in the bin onto her as well 😆
Nice, especially as she just coughed and snorted all over it:sick:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg hahahahabahababahaa. That’s what a real parent looks like. No that’s what imaginary parenting to imaginary children looks like. IF you were an actual parent you would know it takes more than buying reduced toys and clothes to raise children. She has no fing idea. I don’t know about others but I’m not jealous of someone who doesn’t wash or brush their hair and walks about with Dollies and preaches about their imaginary children. We’re all too busy looking after our real children and getting on with our real lives not through a phone screen. Let’s face it Sabrina your phone is your best friend and you have to tell it everything. So go slide in your sliders back to your sad little life where not even the slugs on your wall are jealous of you

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is she HIGH?

How can she possibly STILL think anyone is jealous of her tragic life? Sitting in her tragic house, shouting crap at a phone? :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She’s so nasty and horrible 😳 the way she goes on and all the boxes of crap sitting around her house why would anyone be jealous. And them eyes it’s clear it’s an allergic reaction but she’s that stupid she won’t admit that 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
😆

Nodding dog/sty cliche voice over video
she really is SO predictable

dog GIF

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Is she slagging us saying our mums didn’t love us coz they weren’t as good as she is? Sabby I was spoilt rotten as a child, got everything I wanted. I grew up with respect & manners. Also learnt not to take any s from anyone. My mum & DAD (yes he is still present too!) spoilt their 4 real life children. Great childhood. You buy your DOLLS toys. You have a bedroom for your DOLLS. You have another for your stillborn that never even entered that house?!? And forget about Logan coz a medium made him up and you believed her. Logan is rarely mentioned now. You’re sitting santering about buying your boys toys, sure when do you ever bring Logan home anything from shop?? Always only Jamie. Can’t play favourites Sabrina, that’s not what good mummy’s do lol.

Away and take your face for a se. Them eyes of yours look like a man’s shrivelled up ball sack. And that hooter 👀 👃

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Is she slagging us saying our mums didn’t love us coz they weren’t as good as she is? Sabby I was spoilt rotten as a child, got everything I wanted. I grew up with respect & manners. Also learnt not to take any s from anyone. My mum & DAD (yes he is still present too!) spoilt their 4 real life children. Great childhood. You buy your DOLLS toys. You have a bedroom for your DOLLS. You have another for your stillborn that never even entered that house?!? And forget about Logan coz a medium made him up and you believed her. Logan is rarely mentioned now. You’re sitting santering about buying your boys toys, sure when do you ever bring Logan home anything from shop?? Always only Jamie. Can’t play favourites Sabrina, that’s not what good mummy’s do lol.

Away and take your face for a se. Them eyes of yours look like a man’s shrivelled up ball sack. And that hooter 👀 👃

Standing Ovation Yes GIF by The Maury Show

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💯agree