Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I hate to be this nasty as I’m not normally but Sabrina you are not a parent you never were and never will be and that’s a blessing to whatever children you might have brought into this world. You don’t have one ounce of respect or manners for anyone I have never met anyone as selfish or as rude in my life so if you are the result of being brought up by a so called loving parent I would hate to see who you would have turned out had you been draggged up like us as you say 😳

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Jesus....she is scary in real life. Why did she buys all those toys in the first place? Roots done, brows done and a good powerhose is needed, maybe a bit of tinted moisturiser. She needs out of that house, a job and some mates...maybe a bottle of wine and a good dance. There is life out there to be had. But no wants to be an endless victim. She totally has narcissistic personality disorder 100%

ktpeterson

May 8, 2024
dublin
I hate to be this nasty as I’m not normally but Sabrina you are not a parent you never were and never will be and that’s a blessing to whatever children you might have brought into this world. You don’t have one ounce of respect or manners for anyone I have never met anyone as selfish or as rude in my life so if you are the result of being brought up by a so called loving parent I would hate to see who you would have turned out had you been draggged up like us as you say 😳
Totally agree, them kids would never have been in her care or for a short time, she can buy all the Poundland toys she wants but it doesn’t make her mother of the year

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

It isnt nasty, she pushes and pushes, there comes a time when people push back. You are correct it IS a blessing she has never had children, she is vile and would be a terrible parent. She lives in a ficticious world and has no idea the rest of us are happy with our friends and families and are all living life while she sits like a bitter snarling bulldog, snapping at anything that vaguely comes near

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It isnt nasty, she pushes and pushes, there comes a time when people push back. You are correct it IS a blessing she has never had children, she is vile and would be a terrible parent. She lives in a ficticious world and has no idea the rest of us are happy with our friends and families and are all living life while she sits like a bitter snarling bulldog, snapping at anything that vaguely comes near
She has no clue what a happy family is, so she can say whatever she wants at this point and why is she saying yous I thought it was a comment she was giving of about why does it automatically mean it comes from here or have I picked it up wrong.
She would make an awful parent imagine all those mood changes and shouting around children 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
Missed the live but her tik tok saying we obviously weren’t bought enough toys growing up 😂 away and give your head a wobble Sabrina! I had a brilliant childhood too and wanted for nothing. So now what have you got to say? How the do can anyone be jealous of you? My kids want for nothing too. I don’t know how you think your child wants for nothing, he’s not here, I think it’s about time you realised that. There isn’t anyone jealous of your sad little make believe life, I can promise you that.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Yep 💯.

If wee Jamie was still alive and IN HER CARE, think about how his life would be atm, can’t move in his room for clutter, every single room is the same. His oul ma coming in and sitting at the bottom of his bed like a creep going on live on tiktok. The language out of her mouth. All them wonderful resin fumes all over the house, opening the cupboard for a wee tin of beans and toast and getting met with ‘Jamie stay out of that fing cupboard my resin is setting’ not a clean surface in the kitchen to prepare his food..place is stinking. Don’t get me started on the sofa, sure them single seats, you can’t even sit down on them for clutter and dust. He 100% wouldn’t be encouraged/advised about hygiene, which would result in bullying. He’d be one of them wee child carers for Sabrina & her gammy knee. Am I wrong though?

Ps ….the way she says ‘dragged up’ omg that hurt my ears 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
The "dragged up" thing is so funny, she thinks she is making a point when she just sounds even more derranged.

There is no way Jamie would have remained within the home. I am surprised she is allowed to keep animals never mind a child. She MIGHT have flown under the radar until he went to school, once others in authority saw what she was like on a regular basis and its effects on him Social Services would be involved

May 6, 2024
antrim
Jealousy hahaha Sabrina give your head a wobble absolutely NOONE is jealous of your sad pathetic little life. YOURE the one who’s jealous cause we’ve our family, kids and a life. You spend all day arguing with yourself and playing with your dolls pretending you can see dead people. Wise up 😂😂.
This is what really makes me laugh, that she thinks anyone could be jealous of her life 😂