Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Also! I know it’s a reborn but why is it wrapped up like an onion! If it was a real child it would have heat stroke, now I’m worried my mind is going as well that ive even noticed, maybe ive heat stroke 😂
Watch next time she is out she will have the doll stripped down to a vest and no blanket or hat cause you mentioned about it here

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Also in the bikes video you can see my car sitting there hahaha. Also she waiting until those boys were setting their bikes up then she went up to them and was like I will watch them for you. There was no them arguing over who was staying outside. I could hear everything. They looked at her like wtf. She was leaving then she stopped and went back when she spyed the boys on bikes. I literally walked past her in McDonald’s. Let me just say even uglier in person.

Attachments

• IMG_7225.jpeg
    IMG_7225.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7224.jpeg
    IMG_7224.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7222.jpeg
    IMG_7222.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7220.jpeg
    IMG_7220.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 81
May 6, 2024
antrim
Also in the bikes video you can see my car sitting there hahaha. Also she waiting until those boys were setting their bikes up then she went up to them and was like I will watch them for you. There was no them arguing over who was staying outside. I could hear everything. They looked at her like wtf. She was leaving then she stopped and went back when she spyed the boys on bikes. I literally walked past her in McDonald’s. Let me just say even uglier in person.
Poor kids were probably afraid to say no in case the big beast ate them

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg she is a fing fruit cake 😂 imagine making that se up just to go on tik tok to tell strangers because you have do all else going on in your life. The state of it standing there 🥴 I’ve never been so embarrassed for anyone in my life as I am her.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Look at the state of her🤢 , she's one fat clampit . fing nut job so she is . Those boys must of thought she was a nutter , she needs to keep away from kids , fing scaring them so she is .

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So my day out at omagh. First went to home bargains then got a bit lost but found my way to Greenhill. It’s lovely and peaceful up there. Seen both graves. Then went to Asda and donated something in the food bank trolley. Then we stopped for food at McDonald’s and as we were standing waiting for our food in rolls sabby with her doll in pram and the phone going recording everything. I can say for certain that doll don’t look a bit real in real life. The shine of its face screams plastic. She takes the car seat off and carry’s it on her arm to go order. She left the rest of the pram in the corner. Then got her and doll a wee table.
When she came out she started walking away towards the traffic lights. The boys came up and she walked back towards them and pretended she was going to sit down. She told them don’t worry I’ll watch your bikes on you go in. She said she had to sit down to rest her knee. The boys looked disturbed but went on in.
She proceeded to make a TikTok while waiting on boys coming out. One came out and said it’s fine I’ll wait here. And off she trundled down t asda.
Seeing her in the flesh makes me wonder how she can say with a straight face that she has anxiety. Mcds was packed and she bombed in with her dolly. Shocking.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I glad you had a great trip. She is going to flip when sees this🤣 she will be saying we are stalking her now🤣🤣 real life photos of her I thought we would never see, she looks as vile as she talks
I couldn’t care less what she thinks. I’m well within my rights to go where I want. She said I wasn’t allowed near the grave oh but look I was there lol and most things look smaller in real life. Not her she looks massive and she wasn’t wearing a bra. The titties were swinging for omagh as she walked 😂😂😇😇

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yeah tbf I would be standing taking selfies with the foodbank trolley coz I’m immature like that 😂😂 prob has ‘Sabby woz wee’ engraved in the trolley
I was that immature hahaha I only went because she moaned so much about not being allowed to omagh. The husband was just enjoying his wee day trip out hahaha.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So does she REALLY push both a trolley and pram about these places by herself?
She puts the doll in the trolley and leaves the pram at the door of Asda.
See hearing her speak about this “friend” that she’s buying stuff for I’m struggling to believe it’s real. First she said the woman had lost a baby not today it’s oh she’s struggling for food? So which is it? Plus that stuff looks exactly like what she buys herself. I’m smell a liar.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
All the stuff she bought for her struggling friend is junk food and processed ham, I’m sorry but not everybody eats junk food all day everyday like her seriously!! If your going to help somebody out with food shop at least buy proper food meat veg fruit potatoes rice pasta stuff that she could make proper meals out of!! Suppose it’s a good thing she bought her toilet roll cause she will need it after that junk and processed hams 😂