Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sabrina, who in their right mind would want to damage your son & brothers graves? What is actually wrong with you. And no way will you go back to not posting about us, we are your content. Suppose you used Addddriannnnn for content the other day too. And used Ryan for attention on fb the other day. We bring you viewers, non of your followers give a s at you showing your hoard of resin in the cupboard. They love seeing you shouting and shaking your hand about.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina, who in their right mind would want to damage your son & brothers graves? What is actually wrong with you. And no way will you go back to not posting about us, we are your content. Suppose you used Addddriannnnn for content the other day too. And used Ryan for attention on fb the other day. We bring you viewers, non of your followers give a s at you showing your hoard of resin in the cupboard. They love seeing you shouting and shaking your hand about.
Thats what worries me about her, she would make up that the grave was damaged I wouldn’t trust her at all, I’m not sure they have cameras out there but I could be wrong

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina is not a woman in crisis
Sabrina knows how to play the victim!
Sabrina is a manipulative woman who cries moans rants raves says things she knows she shouldn’t then sh and backtracks to deflect from what she’s said!

She’s used sh as a weapon against ppl by blaming them for her doing it! If her enablers can’t see that well more fool them!!

It’s easy for her to use the grieving mother, bullying, been put through hell as a way for ppl to sympathise and feel sorry for her!! That way she can sit at home and feel entitled to everything going

I see through her! Mental health is not something you can turn on and off

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What age is he because to me he looks about 16/17! I find it disturbing that a child that age would be running his mouth over Sabrina!

He said somewhere that the photo wasnt him, I cant remember where I saw that but I did

Its funny she thinks Lillian is making her look stupid, no Sabrina, you are doing a sterling job of that all by yourself.