Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has been itching to get rid of Lillian for ages but since she hasn’t done anything wrong. This just gives Sabrina the ammo to act like billy big balls and block her. Makes her think she she’s great. Nothing but a sad little woman. If she wants words we will have them in portrush. So she will see that I’m nothing to do with that family of the baby but it’s still horrible what she said.

May 6, 2024
antrim
There we go! And it can’t have been that long ago because you can see Ryan’s shrine there on the fireplace 🥴
So yes Sabrina you have been looked into before. Sitting there smug as do saying nothing had been done about people reporting you. The more times you’re reported the more serious they will take it.
Have you paid those people back yet that lent you 60 quid for a taxi home from the hospital??

IMG_9031.jpeg IMG_9030.jpeg

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
There we go! And it can’t have been that long ago because you can see Ryan’s shrine there on the fireplace 🥴
So yes Sabrina you have been looked into before. Sitting there smug as do saying nothing had been done about people reporting you. The more times you’re reported the more serious they will take it.
Have you paid those people back yet that lent you 60 quid for a taxi home from the hospital??

IMG_9031.jpeg IMG_9030.jpeg
That’s not that long ago lol I remember her doing the video of getting the blinds showing each room, defo within the last yr

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well hopefully they take my complaint seriously and look more thoroughly into her finances. She said she wasn’t on DLA technically she is only they changed it to PIP. Also claiming PIP/ESA stating that she can’t work due to social anxiety and depression but is in the town most days and talks to people and does plenty of walking. So what’s her excuse for that going to be. These people can look on all the persons social media and get all the proof they need. So depressed but can constantly put up videos saying she’s cleaning and doing this and that. I know from personal experience when I’m down I don’t even want to look at my phone or get out of bed. But she’s making constant videos out of everything.
And that photo about people sending her money for her angel son’s bday I’m sure they all had a good laugh about that.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Well hopefully they take my complaint seriously and look more thoroughly into her finances. She said she wasn’t on DLA technically she is only they changed it to PIP. Also claiming PIP/ESA stating that she can’t work due to social anxiety and depression but is in the town most days and talks to people and does plenty of walking. So what’s her excuse for that going to be. These people can look on all the persons social media and get all the proof they need. So depressed but can constantly put up videos saying she’s cleaning and doing this and that. I know from personal experience when I’m down I don’t even want to look at my phone or get out of bed. But she’s making constant videos out of everything.
And that photo about people sending her money for her angel son’s bday I’m sure they all had a good laugh about that.
I hope they stop her money and make her find work , do all wrong with her . She said something on Live about stopping selling on vinted 🤔 can't mind exactly what she said , I was giving hubby a handjob with supper at the time x

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I hope they stop her money and make her find work , do all wrong with her . She said something on Live about stopping selling on vinted 🤔 can't mind exactly what she said , I was giving hubby a handjob with supper at the time x
Omg hahahahah I love your openness and I’m sure you have a very happy husband! I hope you washed your hands before diner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
Going way back here, but does anyone remember when she was getting hate mail and the i's had a ° on them and she said sure only weans write like that!!! Look at her writing in the PIP letter!?!? I always maintained she was sending them to herself for more clout. She hasn't had one in a long time. Maybe she can't afford the stamp, she's too busy buying bird feed.