Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
So there’s the angry evil video followed by a keyring video then thinks how can I make one for dramatic effect I know I’ll search out an emotional song and play it for effect. Sick sick person. The oh Jamie I’ve let you down poor me me me.
I could have walked past the graveyard and she would have jumped on that. I didn’t do anything wrong she made her whole story public and SOLD her story to so many tabloids. She has photos of the grave up on her public site. But I can’t go there (for my own reasons) and take a pic of them and say oh look what I found. There was nothing bad said about the graves. No that was her about another grave. Does she forget that. Does she care how that family felt when they heard her evil vile comments about that baby and its family. No because it’s sabbys world.
Now how long are you going to hold on to this. Craving sympathy and attention for nothing. You have brought it all on yourself.
How many more hospital trips will it be this week.
You say you let people decide for themselves about you but you spin your own twisted victim narrative that some people believe because they don’t know the truth.
fiefie, I would just like to check that you and your yellow duck are ok after that torrent of abuse? 😭 😆

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Aye she’s adding bits on that I took the pics and slagged of the grave. I did no such thing I took the pics and put them to show where I was. I only said about the balloons.
Also apparently now she can’t go back in his room because his grave was tainted by a photo??? A photo that has been in many papers and magazines that she sold too. Make it make sense Sabrina.