Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 16, 2024
Belfast
She has exaggerated these elaborate stories up in her head to make them seem so serious and detrimental to her Mental health. She is one of those people who if you say you're going to Tenerife she'll say she's going to Elevenerife! Had Jamie lived I suspect the Social would be involved due to the instability and may even have extended to Munchausen as she craves the attention.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I hope they have, when I first used to hear her I thought she was shouting at a person you want to hear the names she calls him and the tone in her voice would give you the chills why is she on about her door?
I was sadly too slow to get it. Absolute disgrace, I hate people that treat their animals like that. Poor Benji is old.

someone said “oh you should get a ring door cam,“ ofcourse, Sabrina shut that idea down saying “ohh they can smash the door down, I don’t care”.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I was sadly too slow to get it. Absolute disgrace, I hate people that treat their animals like that. Poor Benji is old.

someone said “oh you should get a ring door cam,“ ofcourse, Sabrina shut that idea down saying “ohh they can smash the door down, I don’t care”.
I wondered why she kept on about her door she need not worry no one would go near her house 😂

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
alexa play sad songs on repeat ✅
camera on face to add to the dramatics✅
lke rubbing eyes to make them looks puffy to add to dramtics✅
Look raging when the comments talk about something else other than sabrina✅
Keep hinting you can't afford a trip to the port in hope someone offers you the money✅
Isn't it funny how most of her lives the camera is pointed away from her face but now she is looking attention it's on her face.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
alexa play sad songs on repeat ✅
camera on face to add to the dramatics✅
lke rubbing eyes to make them looks puffy to add to dramtics✅
Look raging when the comments talk about something else other than sabrina✅
Keep hinting you can't afford a trip to the port in hope someone offers you the money✅
Isn't it funny how most of her lives the camera is pointed away from her face but now she is looking attention it's on her face.
How the hell can she not afford a day to portrush, the money she is getting a month, rent paid for, apart from electric and probably a bit of heating what the hell does she spend it on,surely even her isn't spending £1000 on toys and resin.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How the hell can she not afford a day to portrush, the money she is getting a month, rent paid for, apart from electric and probably a bit of heating what the hell does she spend it on,surely even her isn't spending £1000 on toys and resin.
I think she must have run up that much debt with buying crap that she has no money now

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Shes not a happy Sabrina because someone asked why was she sitting on a live giving us more to use against her it’s clear people can see she does it for the attention 😂 the head on her the entire time then she gave the middle finger before she went of and again I’ll say Sabrina I thought u were brought up so well 😂
I’ve got it screen recorded but files too large. The end was funny. 😂😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Wasnt it just she made such a show of herself, I think the person asking was genuine 😂 she was so annoyed she didn’t get all the sympathy she wanted but what did she want people to say 😂
Total show of herself. what a nasty piece of work she is. The mods were moaning that no one was commenting, the fact is nobody was commenting as they were afraid of getting their head bitten off. 😂😂😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She's a fecking mad thing , all that about a poor wee duck 🙊😂 I'm gonna fill my car with plastic ducks in support of wee ducky 🐤 😂 . She's clutching at straws now , looking for anything to grab attention 🙄. I couldn't believe she has a video up all about a wee plastic duck 😂 that's not normal behaviour, she really does need intervention by the mental health authorities!!