Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Damn you that’s in my head now hahahaha
🤣🤣 It could be worse .. it could've been 🎶If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic🎶 lol

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Gals, and guys? Just sitting here wondering when the last time Sabrina had a bath? She documents everything, and the last time she said she was just out of bath was Atleast a couple weeks ago. The other day when she was cleaning that unit with the bleach she was saying about how much she needed a bath…but she didn’t actually go. She decided to slit slit and rang herself an ambulance…and creamed herself over the paramedic. Can you imagine the actual smell she would be atm. Like an old cheesy dick/bo/fishy wang 🤢 she is BOUND to stink. And that hair looks like it’s full of matts. Like I know when your mood is s you don’t feel like getting washed and dressed etc but do me you don’t let it go in for weeks!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Having a night away and catching up the next day is like a soap opera episode:oops:
Unfolding in real time you have time inbetween to process, all in one drop, it's a LOT.
Not sure if there is something missing, we went from "buy a gun and shoot me" to begging bowl out for a day at the beach:oops:
Was there something in the middle of that?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The begging video is gone? I’m assuming she only got six keyring orders so she’s removed it in a huff. Still can’t believe she was asking for funds to take a teddy bear to the beach. I’m pretty sure they don’t have to pay bus fare nor the dolly. What I don’t get is she said oh I’m not stupid I know he’s been there in Spurt. So how’s that different this time. Because you dressed up a teddy bear in baby clothes ?? Either way you look at it you are still not able to take a dead ☠️ person to the beach. I swear she just sees ££ opportunity’s and says whatever nonsense needed to get it.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
The begging video is gone? I’m assuming she only got six keyring orders so she’s removed it in a huff. Still can’t believe she was asking for funds to take a teddy bear to the beach. I’m pretty sure they don’t have to pay bus fare nor the dolly. What I don’t get is she said oh I’m not stupid I know he’s been there in Spurt. So how’s that different this time. Because you dressed up a teddy bear in baby clothes ?? Either way you look at it you are still not able to take a dead ☠️ person to the beach. I swear she just sees ££ opportunity’s and says whatever nonsense needed to get it.
More like ‘penny opportunities’ rather than ££. I still can’t get over her asking people to donate 10p 😂😂