Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
What has she been through help me out please I don't understand yes lost a baby horrific thing 2 happen 2 anyone but she's not the first an certainly won't be the last unfortunately but everything else "bullying" she brings that all on herself an she knows it an loves it so she can then beg money off people .. the "abuse" is do all but lies .. everyone she's been with she says people stuck their noses in hence why they broke up but she she was with my brother I'd do anything 2 get him the do away from her .. all she does is beg for money sympathy talks badly about kids! Scares the life out of her animals screams at a phone when people call her out .. only does good things 2 post it on tiktok promotes self harm an any decent human being on her account she manipulates them 2 get what she wants out of them then dumps them 2 the side when she's done with them .. boosting we would be annoyed of them helping her just 2 get them 2 help her a blind person could see that

whatthehell24

Jul 31, 2024
Ireland
Hi everyone
I've been following for a very long time but the last few days have opened my eyes.
The first red flag for me was her walking around with a reborn and mirror, rssbemuevhnb the doll s real. I think she s a real danger to everyone around her especially kids. The face that tiktok r letting her show off her self hatm and the way she actually thinks she s doing nothing wring us beyond belief I think she needsrpfessiona
Help and needs to
Be taken off social media before it goes any further

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
God she really believes her own bullshit doesn’t she. Unimaginable hell she’s been through???? You lost a baby 12 years ago. Ok but build a ducking bridge and get over it. What else have you been through. You and your baby daddy fought. As in u both threw punches. You wrote the mail to yourself. You do things purposely to get a reaction out of people and then claim bullying. You put your whole life online. You do that no forces you to. You incite people to come together and have an opinion on what you do. No one forces you to look at our site. You love it because it gives you purpose and attention. You have never been physically harmed again you have done that to yourself. You can’t claim you can’t control it because tonight out of your own fat mouth you said “oh I was going to slice and dice but then in thought naw “
Do you actually hear yourself! And now you want money from people to pay for you to go to portrush with a teddy bear dressed in a baby clothes and a doll in a pram. You want them to fund you sitting stuffing your face with chips and buying cheap tat. Are you having a laugh. Is that the example you want to set your niece? Oh that’s right you don’t give a do about her.

May 6, 2024
antrim
God she really believes her own bullshit doesn’t she. Unimaginable hell she’s been through???? You lost a baby 12 years ago. Ok but build a ducking bridge and get over it. What else have you been through. You and your baby daddy fought. As in u both threw punches. You wrote the mail to yourself. You do things purposely to get a reaction out of people and then claim bullying. You put your whole life online. You do that no forces you to. You incite people to come together and have an opinion on what you do. No one forces you to look at our site. You love it because it gives you purpose and attention. You have never been physically harmed again you have done that to yourself. You can’t claim you can’t control it because tonight out of your own fat mouth you said “oh I was going to slice and dice but then in thought naw “
Do you actually hear yourself! And now you want money from people to pay for you to go to portrush with a teddy bear dressed in a baby clothes and a doll in a pram. You want them to fund you sitting stuffing your face with chips and buying cheap tat. Are you having a laugh. Is that the example you want to set your niece? Oh that’s right you don’t give a do about her.
Using the excuse “get my boy to the port”
I mean how fing sick and manipulative can one person be. She exploits that child so much in death, can you imagine how much she’d have exploited him if he were alive. She’s mad. fing mad. Sabrina away and fund your own trip to the port you header. Imagine seeing her stomping down the road pushing her doll and carrying her teddy 🥴 poor Jodie must be embarrassed by the big scruffy lump.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
If she runs back 2 Sabrina saying all the names of friend request she got she would block us .. feck that I couldn be assed making a new account up again 🤣
Maybe she might just want to chat with one of yous about a day out at the port 😂😂 I don't think she's that type of person to run back to sabby .. eh I just get that feeling she is trust worthy and playing the game 🙈😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just catching up now but at the risk of sounding like a b why does the bandage have to come of does she not have another arm or on another place on that arm?? Sabrina you aren’t even a real self harmer because they will do it anywhere on there body to get relief and sitting eating a fing lolly wouldn’t be of any use to any one in real distress. You disgusting human being sitting threatening to sh why would that bother us?????