Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s the flipping resin Sabrina,it’s so obvious. Shes away off in the huff again as someone commented to leave the cat alone after she yelled at her. 😡
Hahahah I saw that. she shouts at everyone who comes in offering advice then huffs when no one speaks. Calls everyone tramps because someone said don’t shout at the cat. The cat doesn’t understand because she talks to it like a human. Oh sparkles get out of the window. Same monotone voice. The cat is probably like oh not talking to me. Same with benji he’s deaf and she still squeals like stuck pig at him for daring to move around the room. Disgusting human being.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I suffer with depression and real anxiety so much that I've only left my house 4 times from Christmas last year, real anxiety and not put on like sabrina, but I still manage to have a shower every day and change my clothes, I love the occasional pj day like who doesn't but I put on clean ones when I do and there only wore once then washed, I can't imagine the smell, especially in that heat too.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey you lovely people 🩷 just catching up here as it's been a long day at work !! And thankyou to some of you (if you know you know ) 😂😂 . Lovely bunch of decent people so yous are 🥰 . I'm in the process of making a cake 🎂 for my pals birthday in the shape of a " converse trainer " I'll take a pic and show yous when I'm done to see what yous think 🙏

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
So we all know sabrina looks on here but now she is turning nasty to ppl who have messaged her🤣 as for the eyes she says its down to stress doesn't she claim she has been bullied and harrased for years why all of a sudden is the year 2024 the year stress from it all causes her eye to be sore🥴 sabrina love it's the resin if you took time to read into it you are suppose to wear googles when making resin and gloves but also 2 nights ago when you sat on live going on about how u can't get to the port you constantly rubbed hard on them eyes to make them look more puffy to add to the dramatics of your down and out life. Give it a rest. Bet she didn't tell the doctor she makes resin as she knows they would say to stop. Prescription wasted over her stupidly. She must get bored at night and that's when her rants come along more.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hey you lovely people 🩷 just catching up here as it's been a long day at work !! And thankyou to some of you (if you know you know ) 😂😂 . Lovely bunch of decent people so yous are 🥰 . I'm in the process of making a cake 🎂 for my pals birthday in the shape of a " converse trainer " I'll take a pic and show yous when I'm done to see what yous think 🙏
Ooh looking forward to seeing that. What colour converse you going for.