Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It bothers her so much that they have looked on here I wonder why that would be Sabrina because then people can see she’s telling nothing but lies and exaggerating everything that’s her issue she’s being exposed so she’ll block everyone who tells her what’s been said 😂I think people think they are genuinely looking out for her but Sabrina doesn’t want to know and more importantly she doesn’t want anyone knowing the truth about on here

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It bothers her so much that they have looked on here I wonder why that would be Sabrina because then people can see she’s telling nothing but lies and exaggerating everything that’s her issue she’s being exposed so she’ll block everyone who tells her what’s been said 😂I think people think they are genuinely looking out for her but Sabrina doesn’t want to know and more importantly she doesn’t want anyone knowing the truth about on here
Omg you are right! She claims that if people want to know about her they should watch her videos and know the real her! But if they came on here they would see what she is really All about. She only wants her side out in the world and god forbid we offer an alternative to her bullshit. Hahaha she’s actually scared of people finding out stuff from here.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Its still cluttered, those baby toys are what she bought for his 12th "birthday"
You are right but I was comparing it to older ones. And she had had those prime bottles up for ages. Just thinking maybe the council had warned her to remove them as they looked like rubbish if you know what I mean

Attachments

• IMG_7248.png
    IMG_7248.png
    463.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7247.png
    IMG_7247.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 31

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You are right but I was comparing it to older ones. And she had had those prime bottles up for ages. Just thinking maybe the council had warned her to remove them as they looked like rubbish if you know what I mean

You could be right, it will look like rubbish having drink bottles on there
Perhaps Prime isnt as big of a deal to her now as it once was, perhaps he is "into" something else now :rolleyes:

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I agree it’s definitely a lot less cluttered (for her) but my only thought against that would be knowing Sabrina we would’ve heard all about how the council were now bullying her, a poor innocent mother and her dead baby.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Could you imagine her going up to grave and seeing all the prime missing 😂 she’d be accusing people of stealing her sons prime 🤦🏻‍♀️ and not the fact council would maybe remove it coz it makes the grave look so tacky and gypsy.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg you are right! She claims that if people want to know about her they should watch her videos and know the real her! But if they came on here they would see what she is really All about. She only wants her side out in the world and god forbid we offer an alternative to her bullshit. Hahaha she’s actually scared of people finding out stuff from here.
If people read here then they can make up their own mind but she lies alot about what’s said on here and people would see that too she said last night stop asking the name of the site lol

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
On catch up. Wow that was a lot lol. Haven't been on here in ages. How does one woman have so much drama 🤔
I do want to address one thing though & it's not going to be of popular opinion, nor do I care but you're wrong Fiefie for going out of your way to travel to go near anyone's loved ones grave, verges on almost obsessive actually. We all have loved ones graves & I wouldn't stand for anyone using their graves to make a stupid point, yes you didn't break any laws but it's a step too far. I noticed no one else addressed it with you but I don't follow a crowd & it doesn't sit right with me.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
On catch up. Wow that was a lot lol. Haven't been on here in ages. How does one woman have so much drama 🤔
I do want to address one thing though & it's not going to be of popular opinion, nor do I care but you're wrong Fiefie for going out of your way to travel to go near anyone's loved ones grave, verges on almost obsessive actually. We all have loved ones graves & I wouldn't stand for anyone using their graves to make a stupid point, yes you didn't break any laws but it's a step too far. I noticed no one else addressed it with you but I don't follow a crowd & it doesn't sit right with me.
Perhaps no one addressed it because nobody else feels the same as you?

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Totally appreciate that. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
I had my reasons for being in omagh that day and for being in that graveyard. I knew where the graves where so I went and took photos. There was nothing different in those photos to what she posts her self. I did not s the graves. I posted them on here to show where I was. I was also in McDonald’s when she walked in so I didn’t go out of my way to “stalk” her.