Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’s rubbing her eyes for all the newbies coming in so they ask what’s wrong with her eyes. In case yous all didn’t know she’s got sore eyes 👀

Did you hear her tell someone how to get balloons from Temu/Shein?
"Just search balloons and they will come up"

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just caught a bit of her live there and every 5 seconds (I timed her) 😅 she either touches her hair or her face🙈 then see goes and cleans under her nail with her teeth 🤢 trying to get something under it 🤮🤮 I had to turn her off that was a no return for me 🤢🤢nasty
She is forever picking and scratching and biting at herself, inbetween sniffing. Have you seen her fingernails?:sick:

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just caught a bit of her live there and every 5 seconds (I timed her) 😅 she either touches her hair or her face🙈 then see goes and cleans under her nail with her teeth 🤢 trying to get something under it 🤮🤮 I had to turn her off that was a no return for me 🤢🤢nasty
She’s absolutely disgusting, no manners at all. You’d think if you’re going on live you’d brush your hair and refrain from biting your nails and licking your fingers to rub your eyes. Also when she drinks her coke too, her nostrils flail open and for a split second it looks like the can is gonna disappear up one of them 😂🤢

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If she was in a room on her own she’d fall out with her shadow she’s full of hate! Try’s to paint herself the saint by videoing and posting her acts of kindness and good deeds! Whole ponit of an act of kindness it’s anonymous it’s not about praise or thanks!
Did you see the latest video? She’s lost the plot she assumes every comment on there comes from here 😂 no kindness in that doll at all just a nasty b 😳

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She’s fing delusional! I just watch never comment! She rants raves says the worst then turns the wee child like voice on when ppl walk past!! She’s never done telling ppl about the hell bullying and torture she’s endured!! The amount of ppl she was friends with in real life and turned on them the sand with online friends! Borrowing money if strangers then blocking them so she doesn’t have to pay them back! The way she went for her sister when Gareth died was shocking! She’s just selfish and self centred everything has to be about her and when it’s not she turns and goes off on one! Poor Jodie for drinking the prime! Any child would have done the same!! Just shows she doesn’t know kids as much as she claims

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has fell out with everyone i remember years ago her having a party for Jamie and she had so many people there then she fell out with someone accused her of sending the hate mail ridiculed the woman’s child and that was the end of that. I found a post on Google that Lorraine was trying to get tattle life shut down and why does she keep saying she’s put through hell because of Jamie she’s not it’s nothing to do with Jamie or her dolls it’s her 😂

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She has fell out with everyone i remember years ago her having a party for Jamie and she had so many people there then she fell out with someone accused her of sending the hate mail ridiculed the woman’s child and that was the end of that. I found a post on Google that Lorraine was trying to get tattle life shut down and why does she keep saying she’s put through hell because of Jamie she’s not it’s nothing to do with Jamie or her dolls it’s her 😂
I remember that, I think she was jealous that the woman she fell out with had another child,sure she blamed that many people for the hate mail when in fact so many people think she sent it to herself. Didn't she use to do herself all up for spiderman because she fancied him.