Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
9 seconds it took her to mention us (and how much she doesnt care 😂)
3 times she mentions us in that one video where she is offloading her tat
reeeeally doesnt care about us though:rolleyes:
And we even got a wee voiceover video. Start out looking somber then smirk then raise the eyebrows then grin like you actually achieved something. And that’s how a 43 year old adult behaves.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Need your help girls , recommendation of foundation 🙈 I've been using Estee lauder double wear for years but I reckon they have changed the ingredients as it's not doing it for me these days 😝 ... not asking you Sabby as you wouldn't know what foundation is you don't even know what fecking soap is ffs 🙄 😂
I use this one, it’s in Boots. I love it. Have to have a pale shade and a shade for when I’m a tanned girlie 😂 💁🏾‍♀️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 5
May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s been Atleast 5 days since she changed her pj bottoms. This was the day that she said she needed a bath but she never went due to slit slit. Left hand corner shows the pjs and it says 5days ago. I couldn’t be arsed going back any further, she’s bound the be reeking 🤮
And in this heat too! And she’s a big lady she will be sweating like do everywhere!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
And in this heat too! And she’s a big lady she will be sweating like do everywhere!
Fecking sweaty betty🤢 , I shower every morning because that's just me and sometimes when I get home from work I have a soak in the bath to relax. There is no excuse for been a clatty b especially when you have all the time of the day. Even the homeless on the streets are cleaner than her , she quotes that we are tramps , fing clampit needs to wind her neck in as she is the only clatty tramp about !!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Fecking sweaty betty🤢 , I shower every morning because that's just me and sometimes when I get home from work I have a soak in the bath to relax. There is no excuse for been a clatty b especially when you have all the time of the day. Even the homeless on the streets are cleaner than her , she quotes that we are tramps , fing clampit needs to wind her neck in as she is the only clatty tramp about !!
That’s what made me laugh my head off, her calling us tramps while she sits in the same trousers for a week now. And if she hasn’t changed them I doubt she’s bothered to change her knickers 🤢

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m a bigger girl myself and I know in this heat you need to be constantly cleaning your self and changing clothes. There are days yea when I don’t get dressed and stay in my pjs but before I go to sleep that night ill
Change them. If you can’t mange a full shower or bath then sponge down in the sink. It stops things sweating and getting icky.
I can only assume Sabrina was never told any of this by her mother. And probably only learnt about lady week in school.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I’m a bigger girl myself and I know in this heat you need to be constantly cleaning your self and changing clothes. There are days yea when I don’t get dressed and stay in my pjs but before I go to sleep that night ill
Change them. If you can’t mange a full shower or bath then sponge down in the sink. It stops things sweating and getting icky.
I can only assume Sabrina was never told any of this by her mother. And probably only learnt about lady week in school.
👏👏 well said , whether its a shower , bath or wash down we know how to keep clean ... can't beat a pj day , it's the most comfiest and cosy way to be when possible. I seem to get my housework done better in my pjs lol 😂 blasting the tunes and away I go pretending my hoover nozzle is a microphone 🎤 😂 one minute I'm Taylor swift then I'm fing Mylie Cyrus giving it my all on the coffee table 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
👏👏 well said , whether its a shower , bath or wash down we know how to keep clean ... can't beat a pj day , it's the most comfiest and cosy way to be when possible. I seem to get my housework done better in my pjs lol 😂 blasting the tunes and away I go pretending my hoover nozzle is a microphone 🎤 😂 one minute I'm Taylor swift then I'm fing Mylie Cyrus giving it my all on the coffee table 😂😂
Brilliant. I try that but I’ve s balance is go to do the stairs and end up at the bottom hahaha.