Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You mean that happened and you didn’t jump on TikTok and make a video about it. If that was sabby. She would have said she jumped into action and gave the woman CPR and brought her back from the dead. Everything in the world affects her apparently.
That’s so true like tik tok was not in my head 😳 I don’t know how people do that. I rang an ambulance there was two nurses who happened to be there they helped her I’m useless at things like that I panic so I did all I could and my son was with me he was crying so it was a bit of a panic I left as soon as it came she didn’t need anymore of an audience but thankfully she had come round and was smiling and talking 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oooh that is awful, You ok? poor woman. It’s not nice seeing a medical emergency like that. I am no Florence Nightingale and am in awe of our emergency service workers/nurses etcv

Oooh that is awful, You ok? poor woman. Its not nice seeing a medical emergency like that. I am no Florence Nightingale and am in awe of our emergency service workers/nurses etc
It was very scary i really admire people who work in that area I’m too panicky to be of use so I just rang for an ambulance and she had two people helping her and they knew what they were doing I felt like hugging the wee girl working she was shaking but thankfully the woman was ok they think she hurt her shoulder and cut her head but she was smiling and talking which was great to see.

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Poor fella being emotionally abxsed by her.. now saying he wasn't there for J & then saying she done everything the past 12 years.. sorry no harm what can he do? The child was born and went asleep 12 years ago he can't do anything for him what can he do? You expect him to do what you do? Which clearly is not healthy and definitely requires some help. Then her saying something and repeating the same thing she said. 'That clears that part. That clears that part. That clears that part yea'

Jul 30, 2024
UK
The only thing you done the past 12 years is put your own self through turmoil cause I do not know if your family or friends tell you it is not normal, it requires professional help. What you do is not providing for him or anything like that. You are torturing yourself and are not wise. You think just buying crap means you are doing everything, that's just being materialistic.