Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Did you hear the comment about mental abuse not being as bad as physical?? I beg to differ. I was mentally abused by an ex and it took years of therapy before I could trust another man again and thankfully I’ve got a really good one. But that really was TORTURE. It was hell on earth for years. But in the words of Sabrina “no mattrrrrrrrrrr” as it’s in the past and that’s where it’s staying
Me too. Mental abuse is horrific. Took years for me to get to this stage.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ok think I found a few more of you 😂🙃

Rocky replied. Thankfully he knows rightly about what Sabrina is like. She was horrible on that live basically making out mental abuse (which she was doing!!) isn’t a form of domestic abuse. And as a dv survivor, I can tell you the mental abuse is far worse than anything physical. Physical pain goes away. Mental abuse is stuck in your head and you get constant flashbacks. It’s fing horrible.

100% believe she was the abuser in that relationship

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Me too .. shes tryna emotionally blackmail rocky by saying he can be called Jamie's father but as long as he defends her an if he doesn she's going back 2 call him a sperm donor.. it's not his place 2 defend her she's in the situation that shes in because she is using that wee child for clot!
She is one nasty b he’s his father regardless of what she says horrible person she is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did you hear the comment about mental abuse not being as bad as physical?? I beg to differ. I was mentally abused by an ex and it took years of therapy before I could trust another man again and thankfully I’ve got a really good one. But that really was TORTURE. It was hell on earth for years. But in the words of Sabrina “no mattrrrrrrrrrr” as it’s in the past and that’s where it’s staying
Did she say that? Both are horrific and your right mental is just as bad and it’s clear she was the abuser