Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Aug 5, 2024
Belfast
You think your all funny but you are not you are horrible and liers and I bet you fibi did not win 5k as I think you are looking for attention and want everybody to be your friend just like that person that said they were cancer survey and the person that said they took photos at macdonalds as it was most likely somebody else did it . I did warn you

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
You think your all funny but you are not you are horrible and liers and I bet you fibi did not win 5k as I think you are looking for attention and want everybody to be your friend just like that person that said they were cancer survey and the person that said they took photos at macdonalds as it was most likely somebody else did it . I did warn you
Why aren’t you away into Rockys live and listening to him flirt with that Donna woman. Going on about naked cleaning etc. getting a dig at someone surviving cancer is a low blow. That’s worse than anything we have ever said on here. Saying they’re only saying it for attention; yes, you are ALOT like Sabrina. A hur bag.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It’s the only one that’s been put up, that one about her saying he strangled her. Wonder did he take time to read the caption on that video of all the stuff she’s making out she suffers with now because of him
I don't think he realises the stuff she has accused him of if anyone should do anyone he should do her for slander and defamation of character .. the lie r disgusting online forever an he has a kid 2 think off

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don't think he realises the stuff she has accused him of if anyone should do anyone he should do her for slander and defamation of character .. the lie r disgusting online forever an he has a kid 2 think off
Sabrina thinks she’s above the law and that she’s so smart but she’s stupid because she posts everything online she thinks we get caught or whatever I post what I want knowing full well she will see or it will be carried back 😂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
How dare you suggest someone would lie about being a cancer survivor. I understand you doing you and carry on but cancer is not a joke.