Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Hey 👋 just finished work and quickly looked on here , wish I never 😪
Ignore Posys sty comment. That’s exactly what trolls want, to upset people. You are amazing for surviving cancer and you should be so proud of how brave you’ve been. I can’t even begin to imagine how scary it must’ve been for you. Sick wee girl needs her head looked at! Hope your ok ❤️ xx

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Ignore Posys sty comment. That’s exactly what trolls want, to upset people. You are amazing for surviving cancer and you should be so proud of how brave you’ve been. I can’t even begin to imagine how scary it must’ve been for you. Sick wee girl needs her head looked at! Hope your ok ❤️ xx
I think we should all ignore her now tbh

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You think your all funny but you are not you are horrible and liers and I bet you fibi did not win 5k as I think you are looking for attention and want everybody to be your friend just like that person that said they were cancer survey and the person that said they took photos at macdonalds as it was most likely somebody else did it . I did warn you

You have said some HIGHLY questionable things today, but this.... No.
You are either completely stupid or deeply ashamed of what you have just said, which is it?
To say that about someone who has had cancer makes you as bad as Sabrina, and she is scum

I am leaning towards you being ignorant, are you saying you genuinely believe Sabrina when she says she knows where people live?
FOR REAL?? :oops:
Come on now, You can see with your own eyes and ears DOZENS of times she has lied (MANY of them about Rocky / sperm donor)
She has lied about every single person she talks about including Jodie (Jodie doesnt see the vile things Sabrina says about her on tiktok including death threats, because she doesnt have tiktok, Video yesterday when she was playing lady bountiful for the camera she asks Jodie did she see the beads on TikTik and Jodie says yes)

She will say that about her own niece, but you think she is loyal to you????

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
You have said some HIGHLY questionable things today, but this.... No.
You are either completely stupid or deeply ashamed of what you have just said, which is it?
To say that about someone who has had cancer makes you as bad as Sabrina, and she is scum

I am leaning towards you being ignorant, are you saying you genuinely believe Sabrina when she says she knows where people live?
FOR REAL?? :oops:
Come on now, You can see with your own eyes and ears DOZENS of times she has lied (MANY of them about Rocky / sperm donor)
She has lied about every single person she talks about including Jodie (Jodie doesnt see the vile things Sabrina says about her on tiktok including death threats, because she doesnt have tiktok, Video yesterday when she was playing lady bountiful for the camera she asks Jodie did she see the beads on TikTik and Jodie says yes)

She will say that about her own niece, but you think she is loyal to you????

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN
She's not replying cos Sabrina is shopping

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Dont you DARE take one shred of notice Ashley, you know we are all here for you🥰
I'm fine now thankyou 🩷 , just reading through the comments and I think posy is posing as lilian or someone like her !! Or someone is just wanting their wee 5mins worth on here . Karma will bite the arse of them anyway 😁 . Congratulations Fifi well deserved 👏👏👏 and hope you treat yourself to something really nice . You are all amazing people btw ❤️ xx

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I'm fine now thankyou 🩷 , just reading through the comments and I think posy is posing as lilian or someone like her !! Or someone is just wanting their wee 5mins worth on here . Karma will bite the arse of them anyway 😁 . Congratulations Fifi well deserved 👏👏👏 and hope you treat yourself to something really nice . You are all amazing people btw ❤️ xx
Sabby wouldn’t agree. We are just dirty little trampy cretins to her 😂❤️